An Angels Poison

They walked home through dark alleys as the night brought a cool chill to the air, singing and dancing after a fun night, taking another soul to add to their collection. '' Carter darling '' Bastia sung out as he took her hand twirling her around him.

When they arrived home, Carter conjured up a bottle of wine popping it open, Bastia walked over to him with a glass watching him pour some into it, the deep red color matching Bastia's re applied lipstick. '' I feel free and liberated tonight '' She spun around in a circle.

Suddenly, Bastia fell to the ground. '' Bastia '' Carter called out running to her, picking her up In his arms '' Bastia '' He called out again panicking '' Are you ok '' He asked shocked, as she opened her eyes. They had gone completely black, lifeless. '' Talk to me dammit '' He said shaking her. '' I feel sick, like I've been stabbed '' She spoke softly as her eyes began to water. '' Alexandria '' He shouted lifting Bastia up, laying her on the bed wrapping her body in the white soft sheets that smelt of pink roses.

'' That bitch, she told me you had to cum so the poison would leave your system '' He replied angrily.
'' Bastia I need to see her, I need to know what she's done to you '' She nodded her head as he stood up, his mind in deep thoughts. He walked over to the window summoning his mirror ball seeing Tiana drive a few streets away. '' Tiana '' He spoke spooking her as his voice echoed through the radio '' I need you to come here straight away '' He spoke again closing the mirror.

Within a few minutes Tiana arrived at the big building doors, strips of red paint had chipped away over time leaving the white number 4 faded like chalk in the wind.

'' Carter '' She yelled out while knocking.
'' Come in, he said rushing her, one hand around her black turtle neck top ''
'' What's going on? '' She asked confused. '' It's Bastia '' He replied walking her into the room

'' Oh my '' She gasped as her body lay weak, black ink had run its way through her veins. '' I need to see someone, will you... could you watch her '' He asked politely. '' I've still got more passengers '' She replied '' I'll pay you, three times what you'd of earned tonight... Please '' He pleaded, stressed

'' Ok, I'll do it '' She answered. Carter left money for her on the table in case she was hungry and needed to order food. '' I'll be back as soon as possible '' He said slamming the door on his way out.

She walked back to the bedroom, as Bastia's body began to levitate off the bed. Tiana took a deep breath, sliding open her phone. '' This is going to be a long night '' She thought out loud, dialling the local pizza place.

Carter opened his mirror ball once again, searching for Alexandria, When he was stopped by one of his leaders informants. '' Carter '' He said, coming out of the shadows. '' Julius '' Carter replied confused '' what the hell are you doing here man? '' He replied '' I don't have time for this ''
'' Look at you and your human tongue, the way you speak, you wreak '' Julius replied. '' I'll be gone soon, just need to remind you that you have exactly ninety more days until you and Lunabastia are due to hand over your sacrificed souls '' He said showing him a golden calendar with the date circled.
'' So come at me when the day is here, for now you better get out of my face ''

Julius disappeared in a cloud of black smoke.

Tiana got up answering the door, handing over money to the pizza boy.
When she arrived back Bastia was standing, dancing slowly, enriching her body's energy with the moons light. '' Bastia '' Tiana said afraid to approach her. '' You need to lie down ''
She looked at Tiana, frightening her with her black pupiless eyes. She crawled back on to the bed, holding Tiana's hands pulling her beside her. '' Did you like the way you got touched when you were here last '' Bastia asked as she walked her fingers up Tiana's ripped blue jeans. '' Y... Yes '' She replied. '' Do you like Carter? '' She asked again '' I... I think he's a nice person '' She said, her body began to shiver as Bastia's hands made it around Tiana's neck. '' Bastia wait '' She tried to pull herself away '' Please don't hurt me, we're friends remember ''

Bastia begun to laugh, loudly, like she'd been possessed by some kind of monster.
'' I'm not going to hurt you Tiana '' I just want to play... Isn't that what we demons do, we like to scare people... play with their minds '' She said sitting up above Tiana, ripping apart Tiana's top.

Tiana afraid, tried to make conversation '' How did you become, a demon I mean I never even believed in god and all of that until I met you and Carter '' She smiled avoiding the question
'' What did you enjoy more a girls tongue inside you, the way she sucked and spat on your clit until you shook and quivered... or did you like his big thick hard dick pounding roughly into the walls of your tight pussy '' Tiana struggled to answer as Bastia removed her jeans, running one finger over her pink panties. '' Your pussy is so cute and little '' She said, spreading Tiana's legs apart sliding them off. '' Look at how wet you are '' she said as she slowly put one finger inside her, drawing out her juices. '' So, which one is it? Tongue or cock '' Tiana sat up, watching Bastia stare at her pussy lips... '' I... I like both '' she replied mumbling. '' mmm '' Bastia moaned out a little, leaning in, flicking slowly at first on Tiana's clit. '' Oh god '' She moaned out as her tongue began to flick faster, sucking and circling it. '' You're ready for a nice big dick '' Bastia replied pulling out a glass shaped dick, with ridged spirals like smoothened rocks and a curved head.

'' Do you want it '' Bastia asked Tiana as she looked at it '' Come, make it nice and wet '' She continued as Tiana opened her mouth, wrapping her lips around the cold glass. Sucking on it like it was a real cock. '' That's a good girl '' Bastia praised her, laying Tiana on her stomach. '' on your knees '' She commanded, Tiana lifting her ass up.

Bastia took the glass dick and gently began to dip the head inside Tiana's pussy. '' Look how tightly your lips wrap around it '' She said sliding it in. The glass reflected the inside of Tiana's pussy lips.
'' Such a pretty pink pussy '' Bastia whispered as Tiana began to moan. The glass began to slide in and out smoother and faster as Tiana got wetter.

As she twisted and turned the thick shaft inside her, the spirals hit the walls of her g spot
'I can't take it anymore '' Tiana moaned out. '' Please, faster, I wanna cum '' she cried out as her skin got hotter, her cheeks turning red. Her orgasm so intense it pushed the glass dick out of her, her legs trembling.

Meanwhile Carter walked back into the club, observing Alexandria from afar, watching her every move. When Alexandria was alone he moved quickly, putting one hand around her mouth, pushing her into a private room. '' Carter '' She turned around after her threw her into the lounge.
'' Back so soon '' she said walking up to him wrapping her hands around his muscled arms. '' You said it was a drug... That she had to cum to expel it from her body '' His voiced infuriated '' Alexandria looked at him rolling her eyes '' Oh well '' He pushed her back on the couch, hurting her slightly '' Tell me what you did '' Alexandria sat up watching Carter panic. '' I'll give you information if you let me suck your cock '' she said biting her lip. Carter looked at her '' you're absolute filth you know that? No wonder you were thrown down with the rest of us to this god forsaken planet ''
'' God and I never got along, he's dead to me, and I'm okay with that '' Carter shook his head, walking over to her. '' She stood up swapping positions with him. '' Do you still have any cum left since I drained it all out of you earlier '' She replied smug '' Shut up and just start sucking '' He replied. She got down on her knees, settling in between his legs, unveiling his dick from his black suit pants. Hardening it with her hands she pulled her bra down allowing her pink nipples to pop out, slapping his cock against them '' Don't you remember the way you loved squeezing your cock between my breasts, back in our home.. among the stars, watching those naughty humans fuck each other, that one man who thought he was doing a good job at making his wife cum but she pretended for his sake '' She giggled pulling out her tongue, licking her way up his shaft.