9.

Hurting vibe, man, and it hurts inside when I look you in your eye

3 months later

I started to have a lower bad back ache. Tori was with me at the house and I was in bed. Dwayne was an hour away doing press.

“You feel okay ?” She asked.

“I’m having a bad back ache right now” I replied.

“You could be getting ready to go into labor” She said.

“Oh god I hope, I’ve been feeling crappy for the past few days” I responded.

“Go take a nap and it will probably help” She replied.

I went into our bedroom and got into bed. I texted Dwayne ‘bad back ache, going to take a nap talk to you when I wake up’.

He texted back ‘okay baby, let me know’

When I woke up, I was in bad shape and hurt worse. I had like mild period cramps going on. 

“honey we need to go to the hospital you may be in labor” She said.

“Call  dwayne you may wake him up tell him to meet us there” I replied, “I need him, I’m in pain”

“Okay, I will just get up honey” She responded.

I got up and got dressed in some comfy clothes. Dwayne was on his way which he would be at the hospital within one hour ; onr  hour without my man. I got in the car and Tori started driving.

“Are you getting any worse?” She asked.

“Still the same” I replied.

We got in triage and they checked me out, asked me questions and etc. I was in pain and could handle it. I was hooked up to machines and then the said ‘well, she’s in labor’.

“How far out is Dwayne ?” I asked.

“He’s an hour away” She replied.

“I’m in so much pain” I responded.

“It will be over soon honey” She said.

They wheeled me out of triage and got on the labor a delivery floor. I was cold and got extra blankets on me. An hour later I saw Dwayne enter the room alongside Joe. 

I was in so much pain but the doctor said I wasn't ready to push yet.I was pissed off, the only thing I could do is eat ice. The pain started all over again and I was ready, I strated pushing even though I wasn't supposed to but guess what I don't give a fuck about what the doctor say.

"Sis I don't think you should be pushing yet. " Joe said.

"Well then go get the doctor." I said.

The doctor came in and said it was time for me to push.

After nine hours of labor I was holding our little boy. I was sweaty and very emotional. he was so beautiful and Dwayne  looked at him like he was the most precious thing in the world.

Our baby boy was special.