10.

When you appeared
I was just lonely
I was just in need of a friend
Spend your days
Thinking if only
Thinking if only you and me made sense
For any love
Quit the pain you feel
You won't let it go

"Come on Robyn just talk to me. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. I serious, please remember we'll still trying to work on being a family." Dwayne said from the other side of the door.

"Go away."I yelled.

"I'm not leaving until we talk." He said.

"Welp have fun waiting because I'm not opening this door." I said taking a seat.

"Robyn you know you won't last long, just open the door." He said banging on the door.

"You don't know me, at least not anymore." I said.

"I do know you, you are Robyn Fenty the girl who loves boxing, who hates vanilla ice cream, who wanted to be an assassin. You are diligent and attentive individuals, always prudent and always looking one step ahead. You are practical and composed and tackle most situations with patience and hard work,also very resourceful. You're Robyn the girl I fell in love with so can you please open the door." He said.

"You love me? Well since we talking I might as well say this your personality is defined openness, assertiveness and, at times, restlessness. I hate that you always wear that damn jacket even when its hot..." I said before he interrupted me by opening the door.

"I'm so stupid I should've done that in the first place but continue." He said.

"Amari is going to kill you for picking the locks but like I was saying I love that you are composed and confident and possess a great sense of self control. How determined and innovative you are but how funny it is that you hate nothing more than being tied down or having to deal with mediocre and unimaginative people. Oh God and how you are blunt and how kind your heart is and are very amicable and malleable. More things that I hate about you that I couldn't have ever say in your face a year ago is how foolish and often tactless you see,and once set to accomplish something that you really want, no matter how unrealistic, also you often forget about common sense and measure. You are impractical in your endeavors but also in close relationships and often too proud and conceit to admit your mistakes. You keep me up all night with your corny ass jokes." I said.

"Well damn you know what I hate about you're fixed and suspicious by nature, rarely embrace change and adventure. You are too cautious trying to deliver the perfect pessimistic approach to really enjoy the fun in simple things. you are quick to find excuses and often get your minds tangled in your own frustrations. You also be quite trusting when you really want something and are often being left disappointed but at the end of the day these things make me love you." He said pulling me into a hug.

I can't stay on my knees
Give me some mercy, please
It's alright, let it die
I wanted everything
More than your love could give
It's alright, let it die