Chapter 6

HERE IS CHAPTER 6. INSPIRED BY A CONVERSATION I HAD WITH MY FRIENDS. I KNOW IT MAY SEEM SLIGHTLY WEIRD IF NOT TOTALLY BUT I FIGURED IT WAS WORTHY OF GETTING PUT IN MY BOOK! DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE!  Btw the picture on the side is who Im thinking about playing Tyler. So his description has changed. 

******************************************************************************

Chapter 6

Later on in the day Brooke came over. Dustin, Brooke and I were currently in the entertainment room playing Mario Cart.

"Brooke I swear I f you cut my off one more time Im gonna shove my foot down your throat!" I get violent when I'm competitive.

"Violence!" Brooke faked shock. I growled at her. "Wow your werewolf tendencies are coming out!" She had the balls to smirk at me. So I through a shell at her and she fell behind.

"Ha Ha that's right, you are now my ho!" I got up and started doing the running man when I finished in 1st place.

"No you cheated!" 

"How in the hell did I cheat!"

"You through that freaking shell at me!"

"That's not cheating that's just really good strategy!"

"You know you wouldn't have beaten me without it!"

"But, guess what? I did beat you ho!" I started doing hammer time. But right in the middle of my happy dance Dustin spoke up.

"It's okay Brooke I will beat her for you. Just sit back and watch daddy how its done!" He got up and cracked his neck then started boxing the air.

"Your cheesy." I said with a scowl on my face.

"Only for you baby doll!" He had a smirk on his face and sent me a wink. I scrunched my face up in disgust and shoved him away from me.

"Just grab your controller pansy." He stuck his tongue out at me as we both settled down to race. The race started with me in the lead. By the last lap me and Dustin where head to head when out of no where he slips on a banana and I get 1st place.

"Y'all are both my hoes and I'm the greatest pimp ever." Dustin scowled at me while Brooke just looked at her phone.

"I agree with Brooke you cheated!"

"Oh are you gonna cry about." I teased in a sing song voice.

"No I'm just stating the facts."

"What ever." Just then Brooke started laughing. We both looked over at her but she was still looking at her phone.

"What are you laughing at?" She looks up from her phone at me.

"I'm reading this book and it hilarious."

"What's it about?" Dustin asks her.

"M preg." Confused looks make there way onto both of our faces. 

"What is M preg?"

"Male pregnancy, duh!" Dustin looks completely horrified.

"Male pregnancy, what the hell!" Carter says as he and Tyler walk into the room. They both have disgusted looks on their faces.

"Aw Carter, didn't you hear? Dustin is pregnant with your baby!" I say with a teasing smile on my face. He grimaces.

"That's disgusting." Dustin finally decides to add his input.

"First of all who ever came up with that is creepy. Second Carter you should be happy that I was having your baby, but I'm not just to clarify. And third how come I had to be the women in this relationship?" He pouts at me.

"Because I said so ho. What you don't wanna be pregnant?"

"NO! Its just not natural and where in the hell is the baby even suppose to come out at?" I was about to open my mouth to answer when he jumped across the room and covered Tyler's ears.

"Don't ruin my little brothers mind. He is to innocent to hear things like that!" Tyler shoved him off.

"You do realize I could still hear everything that you said. And with all the crap that you do and say my mind hasn't been innocent for awhile now." He said with a smirk. Me and Brooke rushed over to him.

"You ruined our little babies mind you mean old bastard." I brought his head down against my chest while I stroked his hair. Brooke came over and wrapped her arms around him in a mamma bear hug. "It's okay mamma's got you!" We both said it at the same time in a motherly voice.

"Your smothering my brother with your boobs." Dustin said appalled. We both shrugged before we finally let go of a blushing Tyler,

"What can we say, we're cougars!" We high five each other before giving Tyler a wink which makes him blush even more. We link arms and walk over to the couch. Carter and Tyler follow while leaving a gawking Dustin standing."Close your mouth before you catch flies." He snapped his mouth shut before stomping over to the couch and pouting like a baby.

"So what do you guys want to do?" Carter asked. Everyone thought about it before I had the perfect idea. I shot up off the couch.

"Geek-end!" I squeaked. A chorus of applause went around the room. For those who don't know, a geek-end is when a bunch of people get together and watch a bunch of geeky movies that everyone loves."Someone grab all the Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter movies. Two people get the snacks and then someone help me get pillows and blankets."

"We call snacks!" Carter and Brooke said at the same time before shooting out of the room.

"Then your coming with me!" I grab Tyler's hand and drag him behind me.

"Please don't rape my baby brother!" Dustin pleads. I shoot a smirk at him over my shoulder.

"NO PROMISES!"

"Then please use protection." Tyler just looks at us with a are you serious right now face. I just shake my head.

"You two are weird!" He says with a small smile.

"Thank you. That was so nice of you to say!" I wipe a fake tear from under my eye.

"You two mess with each other a lot."

"I know that is what makes our friendship fun. Plus its hilarious whenever he gets upset." We got to the closet where a bunch of spare blankets and pillows where kept. I was about to bend down to pick some up when he already had them all in his arms.

"Hot damn Tyler, your already stronger than me. My baby has grown up so fast! "I squealed with delight. He laughed at my reaction.

"You and Brooke have a mother complex."

"I know, we are creepy mamma cougars. But that just makes us all that much more interesting." We got back to the room and everyone else was already there.

"I was starting to think you actually did bang him."

"I would never do that to my little cub." I pinched his cheek which caused him to scowl. I giggled, its so much fun to mess with the Phillips brothers. Everyone got settled into their spots as the first Lord of the Rings started playing. We joked and watched the movies the rest of the day. Me and Brooke would talk about how hot Legolas and Aragorn where, while the boys talked about the action. All in all, it was a good way to end the day. Hanging out like old times with my best friends.

**********************************************************************************

SO HERE IT IS. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK. COMMENT! VOTE! HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER AND SORRY ITS SHORT!

~MysteryXxChick