Chapter 4 (Dustin's POV)

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER. I READ THE LAST CHAPTER AND I DON'T REALLY LIKE IT. BUT I NEEDED YOU GUYS TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO MAKE EMILY HATE SABRINA SO MUCH. I HOPE THIS CHAPTER IS BETTER. For everyone that has already read this chapter I changed the dress! The new dress is on the side! (EDITED)

CHAPTER 3 (DUSTIN'S POV)

*************************************************

We have been walking around the mall for hours! Everyone was following us around since they knew who we were. This mall was inside the kingdom and so everyone was a shifter. Brooke has dragged us into every store we came to. Then she would push Em into a dressing room and force her to try things on.

It was funny watching those to argue when it was pointless. We all new that Brooke was going to win. She already had forced Em into buying something from every store. Along with all the things that she bought herself, we had to have the extra guards who came with us to carry some of the bags too.

This was getting ridiculous. We have been walking nonstop and everyone but Brooke was tired. They hadn't even found their dresses yet!!! We came to another store and just like we have been doing all day, we went in. Brooke went in and immediately started looking through the racks. Me and Carter went and sat down in some chairs while we waited for them to finish.

"Brooke I'm not trying on anything else! I'm hungry, tired, and want to go home. And we haven't even found our dresses!! So I am not trying on anything else until we go to the dress store!!" I looked up at the sound of Em's voice. You could hear the annoyance in her voice. Her face was red and she looked as if she was about to snap.

"Oh, Emily!! Please just this, please! Try this on and I wont bug you anymore!!" Brooke looked at her pleadingly. She had a short,red dress in her hands. It looked really elegant and fancy.But you could see the determined look in Em's eyes. 

"No I'm not trying on anything else until we go to the dress shop!!" Brooke squinted her eyes and lost the pleading look in her eyes. I think she just did that to get Emily to give in.

"Oh yes you are!!"

"I am not! I'm hungry and grumpy. I don't wanna try on any more clothes!" Brooke rolled her eyes. The tugged her towards the dressing rooms.

"Just try this on and we can go look for dresses." Em huffed.

"I'm not trying on any more clothes! And you can just get over it!" Em looked aggravated.

"Either you can do it or I will put you in this!!" Brooke was aggravated now. I rolled my eyes and Carter chuckled. It was funny but was getting tiresome. Em huffed and she looked angry now.

"And how exactly do you expect to do that?"

"Like I just said I would!! Either you put it on or I will put you in it!" Em just snorted and turned around to walk away. That was her first mistake. Brooke's face turned red and she grabbed Em and pushed her into the dressing room. Then she shut the door behind her as she followed her in. Me and Carter just catch pieces of the conversation.

"Brooke if you don't..."

"Stop whining!!"

"What are you doing?"

"What I said I was doing!!" We heard a loud thump and by then we had an audience. Wow!!

"Brooke stop taking off my clothes!!" This was really funny. I couldn't help but start laughing. Carter joined in and so did some of the guards."Brooke I'm going to kill. . ." We hear another thump. I'm actually starting to worry about what is going on in there. It sounds violent.