Chapter 5

OK SO SORRY ABOUT THE LATE UPDATE!! BUT THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING! YOU GUYS WERE MY FIRST VOTES SO THANKS!! I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER AND AGAIN SORRY ABOUT HE LATE UPDATE HAD SOME ISSUES WITH WRITERS BLOCK.

PS. I AM THINKING ABOUT CHANGING WHO PLAYS DUSTIN FROM PENN BADGELY TO ADAM GREGORY!! TELL ME WHO YOU THINK IT SHOULD BE!!! (Adam Gregory on the side) BTW I edited the last chapter so I am doing a recap because the ending changed.

************************************************************************

RECAP: Chapter 4 (Dustins POV)

I carried her up to her room and laid her down in the bed. I pulled off her shoes and pulled the covers over her. As I was about to walk away she grabbed my hand and pulled me back onto the bed. I tried to get up but she had a strong grip and I didn't want to be rough and cause her to wake up. Looks like we are having another sleepover. 

CHAPTER 5 (Em POV+)

It was pitch black. Not a speck of light could be seen anywhere. I keep walking through the black abyss trying to find a way out. All of a sudden I hear foot steps . They sound like they are circling around me. Feeling trapped I start backing up but freeze when I feel heavy breathing on my neck. My blood runs cold as trimmers make their way throughout my body. Whimpers are stuck in my throat as I try to control my fear.

A laugh goes throughout the place as the breathing leaves my neck. That evil laugh, so maniacal and disturbed. I have never felt this way before. Its like he is controlling me and making terror spread throughout my body and soul. It feels like impending doom with no escape. 

"Emily. . . " The sickly sound of his voice as he talked made my skin crawl. "Emily. . . " The voice was closer and as I finally recognized its owner an overwhelming sense of dread filled me. There was no escape. "Emily. . . " He was closer again and he sounded angry. Suddenly I was pushed to my knees and my head yanked back by a powerful grip on my hair and breathing by my ear "Answer me when I call you!" My whimpers where no longer silent and sobs wracked my body. 

"Do you understand me?" He said through gritted teeth. I nodded my head really hard forgetting about the grip on my hair, wincing as it pulled on my scalp. "Not good enough, use your words!"

"Yes!" I sobbed out. When he released my hair and pushed me further down I curled into a ball crying and trying to catch my breath. When I felt his presence behind me I tried to scoot away but I didn't know where to go sense I still couldn't  see. He grabbed my foot and dragged me back. "Please leave me alone!" I some how got this out while crying hysterically.

My body was acting irrationally, and it was his doing. I had no control over anything around my. I was his puppet while I was still trapped here.

"Now why would I leave you alone my pet, I enjoy your company!" He let out a vile chuckle as he pushed my body to his and I feebly tried to escape. He trapped my arms between our bodies, then somehow managed to tie my legs together and pick them off the floor. "You upset me last time I visited you, and do you know why?' I shook my head no.

"Answer me!" He yelled. I flinched away from him.

"N - No. . . " I stuttered but he didn't seem bothered by it.

"You ran away from me. I don't like it when my things run away." I kept my body perfectly still. If I didn't move he would think that I passed out. He laughed at me. "Do you honestly think that fulls me. I can hear how fast your heart is beating.: He said lowly in my.

"Please. . ." I whimpered."J - Just let me g - go." 

"I'll never let you go!" he yells and as he does I can see again. And his face is right in front of mine. His eyes where glowing red and had an evil glint in them. His mouth was pulled back in a snarl with his canines out. Looking at the rest of his face there was hair sprouted everywhere. His ears where pointed and his nose was half way morphed into a snout. I had never seen anyone half way shifted before, and not knowing what else to do I screamed.