Chapter 2

Here is chaptert 2! Enjoy (EDITED)

***********************************************************************

I woke up and looked at the alarm at the side of the bed. 5:40in the morning. I was kinda dizzy and everything seemed fuzzy. Like it was a dream but also actually happening.I don't know why I woke up this early but I felt like I needed had to. I looked around the room Dustin had brought me to last night. It was big and I could tell that there was a big couch, a t.v., and coffee table. In room living room.

I moved my head to the other side of the room and there was a glass door that led to a terrace.One of the doors was ajar. I got up and wobbled over to it. My legs were jelly. I was just going to shut it but something made me walk out side. I went to the rail and looked out at the night. The sky was beautiful. The moon was full and it lit up the night like the day. As I was looking at this amazing picture of night, I felt eyes on my back.

I turned around and there was this man standing against the wall. He was glaring at me. My heart was hammering in my chest. He smiled. I could see his canines extended. I felt myself shiver. I have never been afraid of another wolf before, but this wolf scared the living crap out of me. I couldn't move my legs to run from him. I couldn't scream out for help, but who could help me if this was a dream, right?

He came towards me. I was shaking on the inside but my body was completely frozen. What was the matter with me. He wrapped a arm around my waist and the other he touched my cheek. I wanted to vomit from the way he was touching me, it felt so wrong and cold.

"You look just as beautiful as I always thought you would." He continued stroking my cheek." I was very angry when they told me that you went into hiding. From Me. Why would you hide from me?" He sounded angry. I somehow found my voice.

" I don't know who you are." I said honestly, my voice coming out stronger than I thought it would. I don't like being scared, and the thought that he could make me feel that in a dream was making me nervous and angry. Why was I allowing him to intimidate me in my own dream?

" Ah, they didn't tell you did they? Well, that's ok. You'll know soon enough my pet." I wasn't his pet. I swiped his hand from my cheek and pushed away from him. He seemed momentarily shocked then extremely mad. He grabbed my wrist had and yanked me back to him.

"Don't ever push away from me again. I will touch you if I feel like it and you cant stop me." I opened my mouth and was about to say something in return but he smacked me. I got really mad, that had stung." Don't talk back to me!" He wrapped his arms even tighter around me.

I kneed him in the crotch and when he doubled over in pain got out of his grasp. I raced to the door and locked it behind me.I heard him banging on the door and he was about to break it. I jumped in the bed and pulled the covers over my head.

"Wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up. . . ." I opened my eyes and sat up in bed. I looked at the alarm clock, 6:00. I looked at the door. It looked still intact but I was freaked. I got out of bed and ran down the hall, then down to the second floor. When I got there I ran to the last room at the end of the hall. I stopped in front of it and knocked on the door. I didn't want to seem crazy so I calmed myself down.

 I heard someone get up from a bed and walk to the door. A very sleepy Dustin opened the door and looked down at me. I felt myself instantly relax.

"Em? You ok?" I could hear the concern.

"Uh. . ." I thought about telling him everything but decided against it."I . . uh . .  had a bad dream, and didn't want to stay in my room." He seemed to believe me but I couldn't tell. He usually knew if I was lying. He moved to the side and let me enter. His room was bigger  than mine and the bed was way bigger than a king. I didn't even think they made anything bigger.