2- unexpected truth

After the nice breakfast, I dropped by on my former apartment where Mark unnie and Jake oppa still staying. They've actually already bought the house and renovated it. From a comfy apartment it became into a big glass house which I really love. I would've love to stay there but  they have some stuff to do so I made my way to the the hospital where Hani works. I wonder what relationship she has with my super adorable  and handsome cousin--okay note the sarcasm. "Where's Hani?" I asked the nurse I almost passed by. "Hani? You mean the head of Medical Technologist?" Wow, she's the boss here. "Ahmm yeah?" I laughed a little. "May I know why are you looking for her?" She asked. "I just wanna see her. Why? Is there a policy here that civilians can't talk to the bosses?" The nurse nodded. "Well, you know, I'm her friend. Now, can you take me to her office so we can have a time together? My time is pretty close to gold so can you lead me the way?" I asked, kinda losing my patience talking to this girl. "Wait ma'am. I'll just check if you have an appointment with Ms. Hani." Naglakad ito papunta sa nurse station and checked some papers. "I'm sorry ma'am but Ms. Hani is in a meeting right now. You have to wait for more 30 minutes." She said, not looking into my eyes. I think I just scare her. That's not my problem anymore. People seems to be intimidate with my presence since I became one of the most well paid designer in New York. "Excuse ma'am. I still have some work to do." With that, she left me in the hallway. 

To lessen my boredom, naglakad-lakad ako sa garden ng hospital. Until I saw familiar faces. I walk slowly towards them and I was not mistaken, they really people I once knew as my family. "Uncle Jongdae!" I shouted excitingly. They turned their gazes on me. Niyakap ko si Uncle Jongdae na ngayon ay parang nanigas sa kanyang kinatatayuan. "I miss you Troll King!"  Mas hinigpitan ko pa ang aking pagkayakap sa kanya pero hindi niya ako niyakap pabalik. "Sorry miss but, do I know you?" Tanong nito. I was taken aback when I saw their confused faces. "You all can't remember me?" I asked them. They shook their head. "What happened to you Uncle Kai?" I bent on my knees to be on the same level with the wounded patient. "I got beaten up by some random gang. How are you, Maerin?" He smiled. Hindi ko napigilan ang sarili ko at napalo ko siya sa kanyang kamay.I thought nakalimutan na rin niya ako. "Maerin?! Are you sure she's Maerin, Jongin?" Uncle Chanyeol asked the perverted guy and he nodded. "Wow. You look different." Uncle Jongdae commented. I glared at him. "I mean, you've became more gorgeous." I blushed at the moment. "I'm doing good Unlce Jongin. It's been 7 years since the last time I saw the three of you. What's up? How you all doing?" Tanong ko sa kanila. "We'll answer that later. We should get going before Krystal comes. " Sabi ni Uncle Chanyeol. 

Uncle Jongdae pushed the wheelchair where Uncle Chanyeol sits. Yeah, Dancing machine was supposed to be the patient to sit there but he's Chanyeol and I can't do anything 'bout it. So I ended up helping Uncle Jongin all the way to his hospital room which is in the VIP Area. "Is Krystal Jung your girlfriend Uncle Jongin?" I asked him as soon as we reached his room. "Yes, we've been together for 3 years." He answered. "Woah, I can't believe you put into life the most popular boy to girl ship. I hope you're a good boyfriend to her Uncle." Sabi ko. He chuckled. "Anyway, have you heard about the news?" My heart suddenly beat faster that it should be. News? Baka 'yung dating scandal nila Jimin at Sana. Hindi pa ba nila nakakalimutan ang past namin ni Jimin? Not the kind of past of a couple. "What news?" Tanong ko. "Jimin and Sana." Uncle Jongdae answered. "Yes,, kahapon lang. They seem to be dating for a long time." Kumento ko. "Are you not hurt or gonna cry? Hello! He's your crush!" Sabi ni Uncle Chanyeol, acting like a big sister to me. "No way. He was my crush and bias. And besides it was all in the past. I already moved on." I lied because in the first place, he's the main reason why I came back here in my hometown. "You're all changing the topic. Kumusta na kayo? May mga asawa o girlfriends na ba kayo?" Excited kong tanong. I had no time to fan girl when I was in New  York, that's why. I didn't even have a time to look for a boy whom I can be with. "Apparently Tao and Sunny got married 5 years ago. May mga anak na sila and it's a twin. Parehong lalaki." Napangiti ako. "I was not surprise to hear that." Nagkwento si Uncle Jongdae at Uncle Chanyeol sa akin tungol sa mga lovelife ng bawat member. Napag-alaman kong may anak an rin si Uncle Suho sa kanyang long time girlfriend na isang artista. Si Uncle Luhan and Uncle Kris may mga asawa na rin pero wala pang anak. Parehong Chinese ang mga asawa nila. In-relationship palang sina Uncle Yixing at Kyungsoo sa kanilang leading-lady. While Uncle Xuimin, Jongdae and Chanyeol are still single. 

"Wala ba kayong balak maghanap ng girlfriend? Like duh, tatanda kayong binata." Sabi ko. "I got no time for that. Busy pa ako." Uncle Chanyeol said. "Don't believe him. He got dumped for hundred times by his ultimate fan." Uncle Jongdae butted in. "You got dumped by your fan?! Is she insane?!" Hindi makapaniwalang tanong ko. "I asked that already to myself. Maybe she just love on playing with me and my feelings." Natatawang sagot ni Uncle Chanyeol. What on earth is she doing? Grasya na ang lumalapit sa babaeng 'yon but she keeps on dumping her bias? What the hell? I'm so gonna kick that girl in the face when I see her, really! "How 'bout you Troll king? You got dumped too?" He shook his head. "No one can resist this face." He said with overflowing confidence while posing his face like he's in a photo shoot. "I dumped them." He continued. "Totoo? Seryoso?" Tanong ko kina Uncle Jongin and they nodded. "What the hell Uncle. You're the real man!" Namamanghang sabi ko. "Wala e, pogi ako." Muntik nang sapakin ni Uncle Jongin si Uncle Jongdae but he has his cast in his hands kaya si Uncle Chanyeol na lang ang nanapak. 

"You no fun! Very no fun!"Natatawang sabi ni Uncle Jongdae. I guess ginaya niya ang famous line ni dirty water, Mr. Jung Hoseok. "How 'bout Sehun oppa? May girlfriend na ba siya?" Tanong ko nang maalala ko ng hindi nila nabanggit ang kanilang maknae. Natahimik silang tatlo at nagkatinginan. Nagtuturuan pa sila kung sino ang magsasalita. "There's no need to wory. Wala na akong feelings sa kanya. It's okay." I gave them an assuring smile. "If you say so." Mukhang lumuwag naman ang kanilang pakiramdam. "He has a son." Pagpapatuloy ni Uncle Chanyel. Woah, I didn't see that coming. "Sinong asawa niya?" Tanong ko muli. "He never got married."

----

"I can't seriously believed she just dyed her hair into gray!" I beamed as I look into the pictures posted on Sana's fan base. Does Jimin like girls who has gray hair?! I shouldn't have let them dye my hair into black! Cause damn, I look prettier than her with gray hair. "Are you really here to visit me or to throw tantrums 'bout that idol?" Hani said as she gave me a death glare. "Why not? Pinaghintay mo ako!" Sabi ko. Tinignan lang niya ako at pinagbataang tutusukin ng syringe. "You're office looks so boring." Kumento ko. "I know. Hindi ko naman pwedeng pinturahan o lagyan ng posters itong kwarto ko." Sabi nito. "How's life being a boss?" Tanong ko. She chuckled. "Tiring. Everyday I need to report. Wala na akong oras para sa sarili ko. But I'm happy on the profession I chose." Napangiwi lang ako habang pinapanood siyang tanggalin ang kanyang lab gown.  "Why didn't you tell us na uuwi ka? Nasundo ka sana namin ni Taehyung." Napatayo ako sa aking inuupuan at saka siya nialpitan. "Are you dating my cousin?" Usisa ko. "No!" Parang nandidiring sabi nito. "Walang something sa inyo?" Tanong ko muli. "Uhmm, he's courting me." Kahit kailan talaga ang hina ni Taehyung. "How 'bout Hoseok? Akala ko ba kay Hoseok ka lang?" Natatawang tanong ko. "He's basically a hoe and a horse so, no. He's not my type anymore. Besides he has a girlfriend. Ayoko namang maging forever na umaasa lang sa kanya. Taehyung has been there  showing his love towards me since college so, why not?" Kinikilig nitong sabi. "I see. Taehyung has been very patient. Keep it up. Pahirapan mo." Biro ko. "I've been doing that for a very long time pero hindi siya sumusuko. Kaya I thought of answering him with my sweetest yes when his birthday comes." Nasapak ko siya sa kanyang sinabi. "Aww. What was that for?!"  Tanong nito habang hinihimas ang kanyang batok. "Baliw ka ba? Last month pa 'yung birthday ni Taehyung!" Nanggigigil kong sabi. What the hell is wrong with this girl? I never thought that topped the board examination. I can't believe this! "Edi next year nalang." Sabi niya.

I'm so done with her. 

*****************************************************************************************************

hope you liked it! 

facts about this story :

-EXO has been disbanded two years after BaekYeon's wedding. 

-BTS is still active as a group.

-Hani's ub is Hoseok and Taehyung's inlove with this girl (This was clearly stated in BYD story)

-Maerin's UB in exo is Sehun and Jimin in BTS.

there you go!