1- someone's got no jams

"You literally jumped into conclusion. I mean, you were fvckin' jumping while talking to me about your insights or whatever you call that thing after you heard the news! Hello Maerin? Wake up!" I just smiled at this lovely looking girl beside me and drunk my beer. "Duh, you can't stay like this forever. Jimin already have a girlfriend. Wait, maybe she's just one of his flings. We're not sure but you really think that they're in a relationship? Alam mo namang hindi mapagkakatiwalaan ang Koreaboo." Tumayo at kinuha ang laptop niya sa side table ng kanyang kama at sinimulang maghalungkat ng mga articles regarding the issue. "Here's a photo taken by dispatch. How can I not believe this? Dispatch na 'yan! They have the most legit dating scandals!" She looked at the picture. "She looks familiar." Sabi nito at tinungga mismo ang bote ng wine na kanyang iniinom. "I think we're in the same company." She added that caught my attention."JYP." Minji whispered and winked. The hell's wrong with this girl?

"Look at the comments. The fans and I have the same guess." Binasa ko ang mga comments. They're all referring to member of Twice. "I'm sure that's Sana. Japanese member. You want me to investigate on this?" Napatingin ako sa kanya. "Seriously bruh?" She nodded. "I guess hindi masasayang na sa JYP ako napunta. I kinda like the thought na babalik ako sa pagiging sasaeng." Dahil sa sinabi niya ay hindi ko napigilang hablutin an dulo ng kanyang mahabang buhok. "You're already a freakin' idol tapos babalik ka lang sa pagiging sasaeng? Are you high?" She just laughed. "This is gonna be fun!"

Tears suddenly filled my eyes. "Bakit ko ba iniiyakan 'yung pandak na 'yon?!" Binato lang sa akin Minji ang panyo niya. "Yah, we know he's a total fvckboy." Binato ko pabalik sa kanya ang panyo. "Don't say that! If he's a fvckboy then, why he didn't do what a fvckboys do to a girl he just dated?" She chuckled. "Dated? Are you out of your mind?" I sighed. "Fine. We just hang out for one month in New York after that parang wala nang nagyari." Tumango-tango siya na para bang sumasang-ayon sa sinabi ko. "He's a fvckboy then. No wonder."

"You know what? There so many guys out there. Madami ka kayang suitors." Yes, totoong maraming humihingi ng kamay ko but none of them moved my heart. None of them reached Sehun and Jimin's place in my heart. "I'm calling your cousin." Dali-dali kong hinablot ang cellphone niya. "Taehyung's busy. Remember?" Kinuha niya pabalik sa akin ang cellphone niya. "I'll just call Taery then." She suggested. "Minji! You can't just call her. She's busy with her baby. Tsaka hindi naman ako lasing. I can manage." Tinaas niya lang ang kayang kilay. "I'm not calling them to fetch you. Naghahanap ako ng sasapak sayo." She clenched her fist saka pabirong sinuntok ang balikat ko.

We spent the night talking about Jimin and my career na iniwan ko sa New York para sundan lang 'yong pandak na 'yon dito sa Korea. Though it's been 3 years nang huli kaming magkita. That was when they have their concert in New York. I thought of coming back and surprise him but as soon as I stepped on the ground of this land of beauty and peace, the dating scandal was the first one I heard. Especially to the teenagers na nakasabay ko sa plane. Kaya imbes na dumiretsyo ako sa bahay namin, I decided to drop off to Minji since she's free.

I have sacrificed my studies here in Korea before reaching fourth year college for our company's sake. Sina Taery at Hani lang ang nakatapos ng course na kinuha namin and they even passed the board examination as one of the top-notchers nationwide. Taery as the top 7 and Hani got the spot for top 9. "If I were you, hindi na ako babalik dito sa Korea para lang guluhin ang kaibigan ko na kakakuha lang ng vacation leave niya." I yelled at her. "Ayus-ayusin mo 'yang sinasabi mo. Baka gusto mong hindi ko ibigay sayo 'yung regalo ko sayo." Banta ko rito at nagbukas pa ng beer. "Subukan mong hindi ibigay. Sisipain kita palabas ng bahay ko." Sabi nito saka tumayo at naglakad papalapit sa bagahe ko. "I'm so excited to meet my new LV bag." Sabi nito saka hinalungkat ang bagahe ko. "Just don't let my panties fall on the ground or else I'm so gonna slap you hard." Biro ko dito. "You haven't change since college. You still love to threaten me with your fierce looks ayy?"