12- nasty nasty

No one dared to move a muscle after I asked Irene unnie, even Clay looked at us, waiting for the answer. It was when Minji realized that the situation got so very awkward, she turned her attention to Clay, securing him. "Let's play outside?" I know Minji is making a move to let the two of us, Irene unnie and I to talk. Clay nodded reluctantly while smiling. When they finally reached the door, I turned my gaze to her and said, "I'm sorry if I was blunt, I didn't mean--," The phone rang. It seemed to come from a distance though I know it was right in here. Irene looked at me, "I'll answer it first." I nodded. I watched her answered the phone, she was smiling but it faded as soon as the caller said something, I assume. "I'm sorry but I need to go." Nagmamadali nitong sabi saka kinuha ang kanyang sling bag. "Why? Who called?" I asked. She look at me and hesitatingly said, "It was Sehun, he'll probably get mad at me kapag naabutan niya ako dito." She looked down to her feet and I saw her grip her bag. "Why would he get mad at you?" Napatayo na ako at nilapitan ito. "You don't have to know, for now. I'll get going. Nice meeting you Maerin." And with that she dozed off the house. Damn it, she didn't answer my question. 

Lumabas na rin ako ng bahay to watch the two playing in the backyard. Minji asked me what happened, I just shrugged and join them on playing. "Noona!" I smiled at him. "This noona, she keeps on telling me that my drawings are awful." He pouted. He's referring to Minji. I jokingly slapped Minji's shoulder and let my words of wisdom get in and out of her ears. "Don't believe her. You're drawings are good. You can be a Picasso when you grew up just like Uncle Wu Yifan's dream, too bad he didn't pursued his skills." He giggled and so does Minji. "Kung ano-anong sinasabi mo sa bata, baka maniwala sayo 'yan." Bulong ni Minji. "Shut up, you were once a fan of Uncle Kris' drawings." Biro ko dito. "'Wag mo nang ipaalala! Kinalimutan ko na 'yan." Natatawa nitong sabi. "Daddy!" Sabay kaming napatingin kay Clay na tumatakbo na papuntang gate. There, I saw Sehun oppa opened the gate. Binuhat nito si Clay at hinalikan sa pisngi. "Noona's here!" Clay said and pointed his finger at us. Nanlaki ang mga mata ni Sehun oppa pero agad rin itong nakabawi sa pagkagulat. He smiled at us. "Oy bes, nalaglag na ata panty mo." Unconsiously, I looked down. But when I've realized what Minji had just whispered, I raised a skeptical eyebrow showing a complicated reaction. "Ipapasok ko lang itong sasakyan. Maybe, we can talk inside?" Minji nodded saka binuhat si Clay at muling lumapit sa akin. "Pasok daw tayo." She said teasingly. 

"Noona, let's play in my room!" Yaya ni Clay sa akin. I was about to say yes nang magsalita si Minji. "Noona needs to talk with your father. I'll play with you, is that alright?" Clay nodded and grabbed Minji's hand. Napakamot na lang ako ng ulo. Ano nga bang pag-uusapan namin ni Sehun oppa? I can't even think of any particular topic and that made me nervous! This is not the usual me! Darn it. Napatayo ako nang pumasok si Sehun oppa, throwing his hat on the couch across me. "What brings you here?" He came towards me and held my waist as he kiss my cheeks. Nah-uh, more like beso-beso. I became more nervous. His touch makes me melt, those eyes saying like a man who wanted a woman. Scratch that! Why am I thinking of such things? 

"I got home early from work, so yeah, I decided to visit Clay." I lied, stuttered a bit. I ditched my work and apparently, wants to see him more than Clay. "Where's Minji and Clay?" Tanong nito at naupo sa harap ko. "Upstairs." Simpleng sagot ko. "Irene unnie was here earlier." I started. "Yeah." He shrugged and I saw his expression changed. From angel to a freakin' annoyed angel real quick. The atmosphere became awkward. Tsk, I know I wasn't good on keeping a conversation goin' on. "Clay was talking 'bout you non-stop last night." He honestly look bothered about my statement earlier. I can see it through his eyes. "Really?" I showed him my almost gummy smile. "He just met you last night but it seems like he know you already." Woah, that kid. "What did he said?" He leaned closer and placed his elbows on his knees. "He said, he wants to marry you when he turns 15." He  laughed at himself. I can't help but also to laugh at Clay's silliness. "Why would he say that?" I can't imagine myself marrying Clay when he turns 15. "You'll be 37 by that time!" He's right. "I'll be like a pedophile." Sabi ko and made a face. "Can't blame him, I know how he feels,"

----

I quietly opened my house door, not wanting to wake Hani and Taehyung up. Yup, they're here, in the middle of the night. I just saw Hani's instagram post with Taehyung on the bed that was uploaded 2 hours ago saying that she's in her friends' house. Though Taehyung can't really be seen in the picture dahil dibdib lang nito ang kuha in which Hani rested her head. I hope hindi nila tinotoo ang sinabi ko, 'cuz the guestroom will be a total mess! Knowing my cousin, tsk tsk tsk. Just kidding! 

The glow form the moon came through my open window. As usual, my room is a mess. Jumbled clothes, books, open dressing-table drawers with clothes spilling out of them. I haven't clean my room since I started sketching for the project. I got no time for doing the laundry and watering the plants. I checked my watch, damn it, it's already 10 pm. That means we stayed 8 hours sa bahay nila Sehun oppa. But within those hours, hindi manlang nasagutan ang katanungan ko. I was too shy to ask him and afraid to hear the answer. But why am I afraid? I don't know the answer for that. I decided to take a full bath. I need to warm myself up.

I felt like I'm drifting through the space, floating whenever Sehun oppa's voice came into my mind saying that he know what his child feels. I'm not dumb not to get what he said. Does it mean, he likes me? I can't be so sure about it. He's speaking figuratively! I let my thoughts to cover me. Sehun oppa. I can't help but to smile. The way he call my name and touch me, it felt really good that I almost want to drown myself. I closed my eyes as the bubbles on the tub completely covered my body. 

I felt the swish of Sehun oppa's hair against my face and it was as if it was the reason why I stroked his hair down to his stomach. I can feel myself reaching for him. He suddenly kiss my lips, seizing my breath and pulled my closer to hi. "How I love your curves fitting into my hands." I look at him in his eyes. "Tonight's going to be special. All night round." He whispered as his hands travel around my naked back. I hugged him, not wanting him to see my reddish face. I laid my head over his shoulders and said, "I love you,"

"F*ck it!" I literally cussed when I  woke up from that nasty dream and found myself in my tub. "Oh gosh," I can feel my heart pounding so fast. "It was only a dream. A dream!" I keep on telling myself. Hell, why did I dream of him while making out? That was really nasty, but hot. Hindi ko mapigilang kiligin at the same time. When I was a fan girl, i haven't dream of any of my biases but now sobra-sobra pa. Reminding the scene, my face got really hot, giving me goosebumps, waking every part of me. 

But wait, did i just say I love you to him?!

----

so basically, it was my first time doing a slightly-smut-scene (patawarin niyo ako hahaha) it was kinda hard, i swear, that would be the first and last, i guess? ewwwww sorry