5- new found friends

"Jimin and Sana's relationship is just a freakin' dare." Maerin snapped with a wide grin in her face. Napatayo ako at hinarap siya. "What did you just say?" I asked her again. It's not that, I didn't hear what she just said but to clarify the sentence she just spilled out. "Everything was just a dare, Maerin." I turned off the television para maka-usap ko siya ng mabuti. Knowing Minji, baka manood lang ang gawin at hindi ako kausapin. "How?" I swear, this is really unexpected. First I met a cute guy and Sehun oppa in our company tapos ngayon naman 'yung balita ni Minji. Waht a nice day to start with.  "Perks of being Twice's senior." She said proudly. "Is it legit?" Tanong ko. She flashed a smile and gave me her cellphone. "What should I do with this?" I held her phone up and waved it in front of her face. She grabbed her phone and said, "This is legit. I got the information to her co-member Momo. Here, read this." Again, she handed me her phone. I scrolled first their conversation just to know if I'm going to read a tons of messages. 

Twice Momo

What's up?

All good, unnie. Hby?

Still cool.

Can I ask you something?

Yeah sure unnie. What is it?

About Sana's relationship with Jimin.

 How did they know each other? I'm curious.

Ah! 

There was a time where our group and Jimin sumbaenim's group 

were invited to join a show. The hosts kinda find Sana and Jimin 

together so they started teasing the two to date. 

Ohh. Is that all?

Nope unnie! But I hope you can keep this as a secret.

What is it?

After the segment, our group played truth or dare in our

 dorm and it happened that Sana's is the first victim of the

 game. We gave her a really hard dare.

Dare?

Yes unnie. 

What dare?

To date Jimin sumbaenim for 3 months.

Oww.

But three months? They're dating now for 4 months right?

Yes, I think she really fell in love with Jimin. 

She's a fan after all.

Woah, didn't see all of this coming. Anyway, thanks!

You're welcome unnie. Enjoy your leave!

Right, they're dating for 4 months. It was stated in their convo that it should only be 3 months. "That's so sudden." Imbes na matuwa ako sa balita ay parang mas nawalan na ako ng pag-asa kay Jimin. "She must've fallen sa pandak na 'yon." I muttered. "I wonder, why did he court her?" I felt Minji's hand on my back. "Seriously? Can you not even read between the lines? Of course, she flirted with Jimin and that fvckboy gave up easily thinking that the girl really likes him. Little did he know, he's being played with a girl group. Poor Jimin." She said as she shook her head in disapproval and disappointment. How can they do those things to Jimin? If this nine member group find their life boring then they could've kill themselves like what the hell? Is it really necessary to play with someone's feeling? I mean, why it has to be Jimin? I'm starting to hate that Sana. Okay, I hate her eversince."What's your plan?" She asked me. "Are you gonna tell Jimin about this?" I shook my head. Huli naming pagkikita nung nagdinner kami kina Taery. "Hindi ko alam. Do I really need to do something about this?"