Chapter 2

Text from Niall:
Good Morning Liv. Wanna go to the movies today?
Text to Niall:
Sure. My boyfriend took both cars so can you pick me up?
Text from Niall:
Sure. What's your address?
Text to Niall:
It's 331 west castle street.
Text from Niall:
Ok I'll text you when I'm outside.
Text to Niall:
Ok.

Isn't life good? Niall know me thousands of fucking girls he can talk to and he choose ME! Damn I'm so blessed.
---------------
Text from Niall:
Outside.
I locked my door and as soon as I did that somebody yanked my hoodie. Awh shit is was Michael. Michael is my neighbor and he likes me. He's talk and cute and strong but I'm not interested in his personality.

"Hey baby! What you up to." Michael said dreadfully. I ignored Mic snatched my hoodie out of his grasp and continued to go outside. "Baby!" Mic said. "Shut the FUCK UP I HAD IT WITH YOUR UGLY ASS WALKING AROUND THIS FUCKING APARTMENT LOOKING FOR MOTHER FUCKING BOOTY JUICE GET THE HELL OUT OF MY WAY BITCH!!!!" I screamed on the top of my lungs.

"What the fuck bitch!" Mic grabbed me. "Get your little ass over here!" Mic said firmly. He pulled me into his raggedy ass apartment. He pushed me against the wall. And once he pushed me I got my ass up a dipped. He wasn't bout to fuck me.

I ran out of the apartment he followed me then I hid in a bush. He found me! I kicked him in where the sun don't shine and ran. I went to look for Niall.

I saw him taking pics with fans.

"Hey Niall!" I said. "Hey Olivia, ready?" Niall said while signing a case.

--------------/----/////

"...... And then I ran out of Mic's apartment and sprinted outside. And he still FOLLOWED ME I hid in a bush and he found me. I kicked him in the balls and ran, looking for you!" I told Niall laughing at the experience. Niall laughed too. "So where shall we go today?" I said.

"I thought we should go to a football match and then play it after." Niall said straight in me eyeballs. "Sounds fun... Dude go it's green now!" I said laughing for some reason.

"I'm hungry, you." Niall asked. "Same." I said. "Alright let's get some food."

----------
"Fancy restaurant." I said looking around. "Did you plan this?" I said looking at the gorgeous smirk. Niall nodded. "You're the best." I said. "Niall you need to get SNAPCHAT!!! I forgot to tell you last time." I told Niall, more like screamed.

"It doesn't have to be public tho it can be private and once you get a hang of it you can make it public." I said. "Ok, let's do this snap chat thing." Niall said then I smiled.
------------
Niall and I have been talking for long time I learned some stuff. The food finally came.

"Food finally!" I said in relief, I honestly thought I was gonna die. Niall laughed. "Olivia you're so different from the other girls... I love that about you, but it's not the only thing I love about you." Niall said CLEARLY FLIRTING!

"Thanks Niall." I said blushing like crazy! It looks like someone painted my cheeks with CRIMSON red PAINT! I can't flirt back I have a boyfriend, but he's so damn cute and nice and sweet and damn cute and HOT! How can I resist the Niallness! I mean come on he has a lanyard that says kiss me I'm Irish with the Irish flag! We were staring at each other in awkward silence for like 5 seconds then a fan came!

THANK GOD!!!! Man it's rough being friends with a hot dude not only a hot dude NIALL FREAKIN HORAN!!!! Niall paid for the fan girl's food then continued eating.