Chapter 6

"Thanks." I said. Then I hurried and got away from him. He pulled my arm. "Olivia I'm sorry." Niall said. "Leave me alone Niall! Get out of my life! You to my heart ran with it and then broke it! Fuck you fuck your girlfriend fuck your entire existence! Goodbye Niall." I said my face red from being angry. I flicked him off and then took his hand.

Oops you can't resist Niall Horan.
Niall turned around and looked me in the eyes "I love you." Niall said that and stared down at me. My knees went weak. I didn't know what to say, I'm speechless. "Goodbye Niall." I said looking into his beautiful blue eyes. I was lost.

Wait hold hold up he has a girlfriend. "Olivia I love you, I'm sorry." Niall said genuinely. "Niall you have a girlfriend." I said frowning. Niall looked down. "Goodbye Niall." I said. I walked away from him.

What the fuck is wrong with him he has a girlfriend and loves me?! What the fuck?!

Edwin still wasn't here what the fuck can he be possibly doing! I sat at a table at the bar.

--------
It's been 2 hours and I texted and called him twice. Son of a bitch he was to good to be true too.

Where the hell is my taxi?! I've been waiting 45minutes!

"
Please believe me, don't you see
The things you mean to me?
Oh I love you, I love you
I love, I love, I love Olivia" I heard someone singing most likely Niall.

"Niall?" I questioned.  "Yes." He said. Then sat next to me. "Who are you waiting on?" He asked. "I'm waiting on-" I couldn't finish my sentence because a Edwin walked in. Thank god.

"Me." Edwin said. I got up and ran to Edwin. "What took you so long?" I asked whispering into his ear. "Well It was a long line and I tried to get a shortcut then I looked for a better view so then I got out of line the man behind me scooted up really quick I tried to get it back that took an hour then I used the bathroom and then got in the back of the line and waited another hour! And here I am with 2 cards." Edwin smiled adorably. I ruffled his hair then kissed him on the cheek. "Sorry Niall, gotta Zayn!"I said and then took Edwin's hand to play games. 

------------

Tonight was amazing me and Edwin hand so much fun. I got to know him better and got closer to him he's so cute. I should've never called him a son of a bitch. You might think I'm fake but I know what happened now so all is good.

"Well this is your resort. See you later Liv." Ed smiled then kissed me on the cheek softly. "Thanks Ed." I said smiling.

I couldn't resist so I leaned in, he leaned in then I kissed him softly. He kissed back awkwardly. I laughed at how cute he was.

"Woah that was amazing!" Ed said blushing. My cheeks were burning but my knees weren't week It didn't feel magical. It was funny that's all.

"See you." I said to Edwin then kissed him on his cheek. I went into the resort to the hotel and saw Niall sitting in the main lobby.

What is this fool doing?! I went up to him with my cheeks still red from kissing Edwin. "Stalker-ish much?" I asked then chuckled. "Well you're in a good mood what happened?" Niall asked. "The most amazing thing." I said gazing into space while smiling. "What?! Meeting me?" Niall said then laughed and I joined in. "No! I had my first kiss with my friend." I said smiling. Niall's facial expression changed to jealousy.

"Oh. Well I'm going to a football game wanna go? You and your
Friend can come." Niall asked me. "No thanks." I said. "I'm sorry Liv. I'm sorry I said I love you and stuff I was just drunk." Niall said. Part of that was a lie but ok. "It's fine Niall. Just stay away from me though. I just can't be with you ok." I said. Niall will have me weak at the knees if I fall for him again.

"But you're a good friend I don't want to lose you." Niall said. "You don't have to worry about losing me because you already lost me. Goodbye Niall." I said softly leaving to my hotel room.

Being completely honest I actually miss Niall. He laughs at like everything I say. He's just so fun. But I can't be cheated on like he cheated on his 'girlfriend' fuck him.

-----------
I'm bored. Incoming call from can't understand ur accent. My phone rang.

"Dude didn't I just said goodbye." I said. "That's not the way to greet someone!" Niall joked laughing causing me to laugh. "I miss you." Niall said. "Can't say the same." I said. "Niallllllll who are you talking to!" Someone said on the other line most likely Jessica. "Gotta go bye." Niall said. He didn't even hang I heard their whole conversation.

"Why are you always talking to that girl Bolivia?! I told you to stay away from her ass!" A girl said. "I'm sorry Jess we're just friends. I don't even know what we are, she totally hates me now!" Niall screamed. "Come here." Jessica said. I didn't know what happened next I don't want to know.

"Bye babe see you tomorrow!" Jess said. "Ok bye babe." Niall said.

"Oh shit this is still on?" Niall asked. "Yup." I said. "I'm gonna go now. Bye white bread." I said. "Bye." I said.

:::::::::::

Text revived from Edwin:

Nice meeting ya bye now!

Text to Edwin: bye?

I went to Starbucks and got me a frappé. Guess who I saw there! Niall! Bingo!

"I can't not be friends with you." I said smiling as Niall sat across from me.
" I have to explain everything to you." Niall said. "Stand up first." I said. I stood up then hugged him. I couldn't resist.

He smells so good he looks so good he is so good. "I'm sorry Niall. Don't let me go." I Whispered in his ear. "Ok." Niall said hugging me tighter. "Just kidding." I said lightly punching him in the arm. "What?!" Niall said looking a little hurt. "You're so naive sometimes Niall." I said shaking my head and smiling. I got up Niall pulled my arm. "Olivia please." Niall said looking into my eyes all serious. 

I sat down and laughed. "What's funny?" Niall asked. "You being serious  it's weird but funny." I said laughing. Niall smiled. "Why are you making me smile I'm supposed to be mad." Niall said changing his expression to serious. I busted out laughing. "I'm definitely on drugs." I joked laughing. "You definitely are!" Niall said laughing.

"Niall have you have to see these memes!" I said pulling out my phone. These memes are so funny! I love memes. And one direction and tøp and p!atd and mcr and Troye Sivan, and Zayn, and myself.

-----------

Me and Niall hung out. I swear I'm on something cause I'm hanging out with Niall. I guess once you go Niall you can't leave his aisle. I suck at rhyming.

"You know you want that booty juice that booty juice." I said under my breath giggling. "What the hell." Niall said laughing hard. "Niall we are so different how can you hang out with me? I'm  pretty boring." I said. "You always know how to make me laugh!" Niall said smiling.

"Turn this up!!" I told Niall. "Hello from the other side." Me and Niall sung in unison laughing.

"I know when that hotline bling!" I sang while dancing.

"Wish we can turn back time..." Me and Niall sang.

"I'm so terrible." I said while laughing, Niall joined. "Olivia I missed you." Niall said smiling I smiled back. "So where are we going?" I asked looking out the window.