Chapter 4

"I'm so excited!! I'm gonna go home now I don't want to be in your way before you leave. I've been with you for several weeks already. So can you take me home." I said. "Nope, you're staying with me." Niall said grabbing me by the waist. I started laughing saying "This tickles." I said giggling. "Sorry." Niall said letting me go.

"Are you ticklish?" I asked him. "Yeah." Niall said. "Where?" I said. "Right here." Niall said pointing at his thingiling. I started laughing. "Ewww. Foreal where." I said. "You'll have to find it." Niall said. I started tickling his neck then stomach. After that I tickled his sides then feet. He didn't laugh but he was red. I tried to go under his armpits but he wouldn't budge. He was squeezing so hard his double chin popped out. He got tired then let loose, he thought I was done. He THOUGHT!  I tickled under his arms and he laughed so loud and weird I was laughing at his laugh for the longest I stopped tickling. It was too funny!!

"What are you laughing at?" Niall said face all red. "Nothing." I said finishing up my laugh. "Alright I'm done. So what you want to do now?" I said. "Um..." Niall said. "Do you have FIFA 16?" I asked. I miss playing that game. "You bet." Niall said smirking. "Let's play." I said.

Me and Niall did our preparations to play FIFA. So I got snacks while Niall set up the game and stuff.

--------///--
Me and Niall had so much fun! I whooped his ass. His team only beat my team twice. I beat his team five times. It was fun we got closer again.

"That was so much fun! Wasn't it?" Niall said turning his play station off. "Yes it was! It was way better playing it with someone." I said. "It was I only want to play with you." Niall said blushing. I blushed then Niall leaned in closer and closer soon enough his was half an Inch away from me. He was going to kiss me but I had to sneeze... Not! "Bless you." Niall said blushing. "I'm tired let's go to sleep." I said ignoring what just happened.

"Yeah good idea. Liv just one more thing "I actually really really-" he cut him self off the grabbed my cheeks and kissed me. I kissed him back. I'm glad we were on a couch cause I would've fell to the ground. Niall licked my bottom lip trying to enter my mouth but I denied. My breath probably stink. "Hold up." I said as I ran to the bathroom. I rinsed my mouth with listerine. Not a sip, a swallow, but the whole bottle.

I left the bathroom then I saw Niall taking a selfie. "Hello Niall. Shall we proceed our-" after I could finish my sentence Niall kissed me my legs were going jelly. We shifted into Niall's room while kissing. I let him enter my mouth and then our kissed changed to a make out session.

We ended our kiss. Niall kept kissing my cheek. What. The hell. Just happen. "I've been wanting to do that the day we met. "AWHHHH." I said blushing. I hugged Niall.

Me and Niall just fucking kissed. It was pretty good. Niall is constantly kissing me on my cheek but he stopped after a while. "You're beautiful." Niall randomly said looking at me smiling. "Thanks."I said blushing and smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today's the day. We're going to Melbourne.
"I'll call and text you the whole trip your gone and we are going to meet up ok?"
"Ok my cab is outside so see you." I said as Niall kissed me then I left.

--------------
Once I got on the plane I had no texts no calls nothing.

What the hell is going on. I miss his voice especially his kisses. I miss him period.

Well let me get some sleep it's gonna be a long flight.

--------//////

When I got to Melbourne I called Niall.

"Hello." A women sounding voice said on the other line had said.

At that moment I was shocked. Even though he not my man he my MAN.

"Hi, uh who is this?" I asked. "Jessica. Jessica Serfaty. I'm Niall's girlfriend. Who is this?" Jessica said.

(A/n) No offense Jess but um u were seen with Niall and I had to put u in this.

What the fuck. Is this some type of joke. Me and fucking Niall fucking Horan just fucking made the fuck out and this bitch is his fucking girlfriend! You got me all the way fucked up. Matter of fact fuck that bitch and Niall.

"Oh well bye now." I hung up my voice cracking.

I cried to sleep. I'm so pissed. I finally fell in love, real love. I actually loved him. I guess that's what you get when you fall in love with a celebrity. Now I'm gonna listen to Taylor swift and Bruno Mars and cut that bitch off.

/-------------

25 new calls from Niall.
I bet them calls are explanations. Bitch I don't need one.

Today I'm going to go out to get Niall off my mind.

I wanna go to the beach... Yeah I'm going to the beach today.

I hopped in the shower then put my cute swimsuit and my gorgeous cover up slayed my ass out the hotel to the beach.

------------

When I got to the beach I just tanned and listened to music. My playlist went off and as soon as that last song was off I heard a few girls scream. At that moment my mind was racing and my heart was racing too.

Is it Niall and Jessica?????? Why would they come here? This is a secret beach no one will find.

I saw a blondie sit right next to me. I hurried and got up took my cover up off and went into the water.

Well that's Niall and my life is over.

Niall was waking towards me.
"Are you single?" I asked a hot guy next to me. He nodded. "Do me a favor and kiss me." I said. He nodded. As Niall was right in front of us the hottie kissed me. I could feel Niall's beaming eyes on us. We finished kissing then got out the water then I gave the dude 20 Australian dollars.

Niall came next to me. "Hey, I'm really sorry..." Niall said but didn't finish because I already left and ignored him.

Fuck Niall Irish ass. Niall chased after me but I kept running. "Oliviaaaaaa!!" Niall screamed. "FUcK YoU nIaLl!!" I yelled casually while flicking him off feeling like a badass.