Chapter 8

Its been 4 months since our fight I haven't talked to Niall since. Since our fight I met this guy Patrick Miller. Omg is he hot. He's such a dork and a nerd and a bit of a emo guy. I was always emo though and I always wanted to hide the fact that I liked one direction. Part of why I don't want to date Niall is because everyone know me by the emo chick in high school and junior high, and if I just go out and date Niall I'll just fuck up my whole reputation I guess. I could make a list of all the things I love about Patrick. I love his laugh, his eyes, oh god I just love him. I've been having dreams about him, he's all I think about. I love him. I need to let him know how I feel.

*text to Patrick*

"Find me at Starbucks. xx" I text to Pat hoping he'll come.

I make it to Starbucks and wait there and wait and wait and wait. I look around and don't see anyone.

----------------------------------------------

Finally I see pale boy wearing a off white dingy shirt tucked into light washed jeans with a leather jacket on top. His messy curly hair with his nerdy glasses. He's not put together at all. He's all over the place which make him so adorable and cute. The best part is that he sounds like MARCEL!! That's why I love him so much.

"Sorry I'm so late." Patrick yells when he just walk in. I chuckle at his  quirkiness. "Hi Olivia!! I've missed you!" Patrick says laughing. "We've only been away from eachother for 2 days. "That's 172,800 seconds!!" Patrick says expressively. I laugh. "Cmon I wanna take you somewhere." Patrick says while pulling me by my arm out of Starbucks to his car.

We go inside of a 2017 Honda Civic Sedan. We get inside the car. It was no type of awkward silence at all. "Alright, let's put on some tunes." Patrick says chuckling a little causing me to chuckle. "So where we going?" I asked. "You'll see."

______________________

"Wow, it's beautiful." I say in awe while looking up and the sunset wrapped in a blanket with Patrick. "I knew you would like it." Patrick says squeezing me tight.                                             

"Thanks for this Patrick." I say out of the blue. "For what?" Patrick question turning to look me in the eye. "Ya know. You made me feel special these past 4 months, so thanks." I said honestly looking in his eyes. I leaned in falling into the kiss not knowing where it was gonna go. Surprisingly  he kissed back. It was sloppy and awkward but the weird thing about it was that I loved it. It was amazing and we did it for like 10 minutes. "Olivia"
"Yeah?"     "Will you be my girlfriend?" Patrick said right after pulling away from the kiss. "I would love you." I said purposely. "Oops I mean I would love to." I said laughing causing Patrick to laugh. "Oh I love you." Patrick said pulling me into another kiss.