Chapter 5

So fuck Niall he stole my heart I fell head over heels for him. He fucking killed that! Bitch!! I cried in my taxi going to a bar down the street.

I was crying not hard but hard he was so nice he was the perfect guy, my dream guy. But I guess it was to good to be true.

"Hi can I get vodka?" I asked the bartender. "Just vodka?" He asked. "Yup." I said popping that p. "Alright." He asked and got me a glass of vodka. I paid then started drinking.

I guess I'm just going to end up getting drunk well it is legal here so I better enjoy while it last.

"So what's the matter your face is long?" The bartender asked with his thick accent. "Nothing." I said swallowing down the strong drink. "Come on it's good to pour out your heart to a stranger." The bartender said. "Ok Edwin." I said smiling looking at his name tag. "It's this boy I really like him. He's sweet, he's cute, he's funny, he's everything a girl could want, the whole package. I fell in love with him. We became best friends. And then we kissed, more like made out. It was amazing. I thought we were about to take our friendship to the whole new level. But I was wrong. I recently found out he had a girlfriend. That son of a- sorry it's just I really loved him." I said pouring my whole heart into Edwin's soul. "Oh and I'm Olivia call me Liv." I said smiling.

"Well I don't know how he can crush your heart like that. He doesn't know what he's missing." Edwin said smiling at me I smiled back. "My shift is over in like 5 minutes want to go grab a bite to eat with me?" Edwin asked me. "Sure." I said smiling.

Edwin is pretty nice he seems like a pretty good guy. He was pretty muscular, he had blue/grayish eyes that were beautiful. He wore classes and had messy hair. He was well dressed. He was wearing a uniform though he looked clean and hot.

"Ready?" Edwin asked. "Ready." I said smiling. Right when we walked outside I saw A mob of paps and girls and boys. Later when the boy looked at me I found out it was Niall.  He was walking towards us.

Shit. Shit. Shit. It's Niall what do I fucking do. In the inside I was panicking so I looked at Edwin and said "The dude who broke my heart is right here! please do me a favor and pretend to be my boyfriend please."I asked him looking vulnerable. "Alright. But you owe me." He said smiling. I smiled thanked him and Entwined our fingers, kissing his hand then smiling at him.

Niall stopped walking looking hurt. I wanted to run and apologize and hug him and kiss him and cuddle and- oops I forgot he fucked my emotions. Instead I glanced at him devilishly with my sexiest smirk.

---------

Me and Edwin talked and got to know each other he told me about his family,friends,his school, and his 'geeky side' which I think is adorable. Edwin's full name is Edwin Isiepi he's 21 junior in college majoring in computer engineering. He has 3 sisters and 2 brothers. His parents are very laid back and protective. They almost didn't let him move to Melbourne (they live in albury.) Ed didn't have much experience in dating. I would think he would be a fuckboy they way he looks but the way he act...

I told Edwin all about me he knows me pretty well. We were in the middle of eating until I saw a blondie with a girl. I immediately know it's Niall because he was staring at me the whole time I was talking!

"So Edwin is it any arcades around here?" I asked Edwin. "Yeah! Come on." Edwin said enthusiastically paying the bill and grabbing my hand smiling. I looked up at him and ruffled his hair and smiled. When we passed Niall's table he looked at me then grabbed my hand.

"Liv wait." Niall said looking up at me. I could see the hurt in his eyes. I pulled my hand back and then whipped my hair in his face.

"Who was that? Edwin asked. "I don't know him anymore." I answered.

::::::::::::::::::::

Me and Edwin arrived at the arcade tagging along NIALL! He is stalking me! What a creep!

"Woah This place is so huge!" I said in amazement. The arcade WAS MASSIVE, the best part was, that it was like a bigger version of Dave n' busters. 

"Stay here I'm going to go get two cards so we can play games." Edwin said. I was about to protest but then I didn't feel like it.

Right when Edwin left someone pulled me around. It was Aaron. Oh fuck shit.

"Aaron?" I questioned. He came up to me then slapped me. Soon after he slapped me a dude came running beside me then punched him. "Who is this Liv your boyfriend?" Aaron said with a devilishly smile holding his nose. "No he isn't so get the fuck away from me!" I said punching him in the spot the dude punched him in. 

Aaron got up then left out of the arcade. I smiled towards the dude that punched Aaron. My smile faded away.

It was Niall.