Chapter 3

I woke up to the credits of the movie. "Thanks Niall you're so amazing." I said with a soft smile. "You're welcome." Niall said. "What time is it?" I asked. "3:30 why?" Niall asked. "Shoot I gotta go I have work tomorrow." I said taking the towel off my head and getting up.

"But Olivia, you didn't tell me about what happened with you and you're boyfriend." Niall said frowning. "I know I'm sorry. Another time?" I said. "Niall can you give me a toiletries to get ready and stuff." I said. "Sure." Niall said monotonously. "Thanks." I said.

——••••••••–:;--–--------------
"Olivia want me to take you home?" Niall asked. "Um... Sure." I said. "Ready to go now or...?" Niall asked. "Now I guess." I said. "You don't have to go." Niall said grabbing my hand. Butterflies were fluttering in my stomach like crazy. "I know... I guess I'll stay for a bit." I said. Niall silently cheered. "Let's play cards." I said. "Ok." Niall said.

Me and Niall played a lot of card games to the point we got bored. It was fun cause' every game we played I whooped his ass.

"Olivia, you're so fun!" Niall said playing with my fingers. No no no no! Here we go again with the flirting. "Thanks." I smiled. Niall leaned in so I quickly said "Alright! How about we bake something?" I said changing the subject. "Yeah let's bake chocolate chip cookies." Niall suggested. "Ok."I said.

-----/-///////

Niall accidentally put flour on me so I put chocolate on his face and then we had a fight like some kids. It was fun. We were laughing and stuff and then Niall picked me up while I was trying to put chocolate on his face then he put flour on my cheek and it was fun.

"Ok let's clean this mess up." Niall said. "Yeah." I said.

Me and Niall cleaned our mess including our faces and then started cutting the dough and stuff.

"This dough is tough." I said. "Let me help." Niall said. Niall came behind me and helped me. He was Breathing down my neck, sending shivers down my spine, making my legs go jelly.

After the dough was played with and cut we popped it into the oven.

"Why can't you stay forever." Niall whispered. "I don't know." I thought. "Let's take a picture." Niall said. "Ok." I said. Me and Niall took a picture and surprisingly he posted it on Instagram captioning "I live for you I long for you Olivia." That touched my heart *wipes fake  tear. Haha I'm weird;)

I smelled something burning and realized that the cookies are in the oven and we forgot to set a timer.

We hurried and got the cookies out and the were BURNT! "Damn our cookies." Me and Niall said in unison then laughed. "Well at least the process in making them was fun." Niall said with a smile. "Yeah they were. I guess it's time for me to get going now." I said. "Nooooo. But ok." Niall said being lame.

-–--/---////::

The ride home was so fun me and Niall sang,told jokes,and talked about more stuff about our selves, and most if all I told him about Aaron and stuff and I cried a little thinking about the situation now. When it happened I felt badass but now I feel like sad cause I have no home or no one to bring home to my parents. They're gonna kill me but fuck it. But it feels great to wake up and know that no one is cheating on you. Single life.

"Thanks Niall for everything, you're a really great friend. See you." I told Niall as I grabbed my stuff and opened the door. "Wait, Olivia what are you doing tommorow?" Niall asked. "Hanging out with friends and work." I said. "Oh... Well ok thanks for the day today I really enjoyed it." Niall said as he smiled. "You're welcome. See you." I said as I waved and went into the hotel.