Chapter 3

The first thing you saw when you got out of the bus, was a beautiful lake. The lake wasn't very large, but you still enjoyed the view of the lake even if you knew that you wouldn't swim because you hate swimming but you still took your swimsuit with you. Next to the lake were the camp huts for the students. There were at least 5 and one of them (also the biggest one) belonged to the teachers.

Everyone gathered around the large cam hut where the teachers were waiting for silence. After one of the teachers (sadly Mrs. Parey) got everyones attention, she read out the rules of the camp. Afterwards, she read out the List for the camp hut groups. They divided the groups according to the age. There were only 4 huts and so you had to share the hut with 15, 16 and 17 years old girls and the boys were just in the hut next to yours so there couldn't happen anything. You were only 7 Girls and 2 of them (next to you) were also 15 years old.

So you and your group went to the hut with the bags.

Later in the hut the first dispute started because of the two 17 Years old Girls. They disputed because of the upper bed and in the end the two 16 years old Girls slept in the lower bed. There was only one bed that wasn't a loft bed and you really wanted the bed but you didn't get it. It would be the only thing you didn't have to share with anybody in this camp but you acted calm. Afterwards, everyone in your group introduced herself so y'all get to know each other more. You were the last one and you didn't want to talk much so you just said: ‚‚Hi I'm y/N and I hate swimming and my mom forced me to go to this camp.'' Maybe you shouldn't have said the last thing, but you also didn't regret it even if everyone was staring at you like a cat that just saw you sneezing. Everyone except one girl the oldest of y'all called Berta. You were afraid of her because she didn't really look nice so you didn't want to talk to her or anything.

Before you and your group went to dinner a teacher, you never have seen yet, gave all of you a plan for this week and guess what.... tomorrow you will have to go to swim in the beautiful lake. You loved the lake, but you also hated swimming so you started to invent an excuse so that you didn't have to go swimming. On the way to a big lounge that seemed to be the dining room you thought about different excuses, but there wasn't any believable excuse so you just had wanted to say that you can't swim and hope that they don't want to teach you how to swim, but you decided contrast. Maybe you weren't the only one that didn't want to swim, but you won't know until tomorrow.

At the dinner you had a better overview at all the students that participated in this camp and you were also the last group to join the dinner. In this lounge were only 3 long tables and 1 small table for the teacher. You and the girls sat next to each other on one big table and in front of y'all 7 were 9 boys. In front of you was a boy, maybe 15 or 16 years old and next to him was a cute boy, maybe 16 or 17 years old and he also looked very tall so you would rather say 17 but you never know. The guy in front of you asked you for your name but you didn't really want to start a conversation so you just told your name. ‚‚Cute name, y/N really sounds cute, I love it.. I'm Thai and this guy on my left is my friend Sanha. I saw you in school and we are in the same grade are you a student from Mrs. Parey?'' he asked. ‚‚Yes, but I never noticed any of you guys so you both 15?'' you asked, wondering because of the other boy Sanha ‚‚Yes we are and we are very silent students because we are well-behaved he said and made you grin.‚‚Okay'' you said while smiling ‚‚Maybe you two aren't that bad, I thought that everyone's unkind in this camp.'' ‚‚ We aren't everyone Sanha said ‚‚ We are just some guys that were forced to go to this camp.'' ‚‚ OMG really, I was forced to or my mom just signed me in this camp without my permission. I..'' You said before the girl next to you interrupted you because you and the two guys were annoying her. So you just ate your dinner even if you would rather talk with them.

In your hut everyone was on their phone so you too. After a short time everyone had to go to sleep because Rule number 3 was to go to sleep at exactly 21:00 or earlier. It took you a little bit longer to fall asleep, but you didn't know why you also heard Berta and another girl snoring, but it didn't annoy you because you also snored very often. It took you like 30 minutes to fall asleep.

Ok first of all I'm sorry for updating this chapter late but the whole story got deleted an I don't know how (It got deleted on my computer in word for no reason) so hope u still enjoy this chapter and I will update the next on Tuesday (maybe) :)