Chapter 5

‚‚The lake is so large and beautiful, I can't wait to swim'' one of your hut mates said. ‚‚So Girls see you later'' Larissa said and went to her group. You said goodbye to your hut mates and went to your own group with Mr. Bones.

‚‚So my dear students first y'all have to swim at least 5 minutes because this camp isn't just for fun and the rest you can do what you want. I recommend y'all to swim because you will only be able to swim twice this week. And in the rest time you are not allowed to leave the area around the lake. There are only 3 Rules.. Rule number 1 don't push someone underwater. Rule number 2 don't swim to the other lake side. And the third Rule is don't drink the water in the lake. Y'all understand?'' Mr Bones said. ‚‚Why do we have to swim at least 5 minutes, Mr Bones?'' you asked. ‚‚Because I know that some of you don't like to swim and as if I said this camp isn't just for fun and laziness. You understand?'' ‚‚ Yes, I do so can we go on?'' ‚‚Yes you can and have fun.''

Everyone went to the lake. You swam 5 minutes as Mr. Bones said. I looked like not everyone liked swimming because there were at least 6 people that got out of the water. You took your bath towel and walked to Sanha. Tea wasn't sitting next to him, he was swimming. It seemed that they were totally different persons but still best friends.

‚‚Hey Sanha, I came because you wanted to tell me the story you remember?'' ‚‚That was 30 min ago he said while laughing. ‚‚Yeah I know'' You smiled ‚‚So tell me the story please''. ‚‚Ok to be honest, there is no reason why she bullies me or there is one, but I don't know the reason.'' ‚‚Wait that's all and you couldn't tell me this in 2 minutes. I'm confused.'' You said a little bit angry. ‚‚I know I could, but If I told you this while playing soccer you wouldn't come to me know you know. Please don't be angry I knew that Tae would swim the whole time and he made really fast new friends you know?'' He said with a cute little smile. ‚‚And the only new friend I made is you... if you want to be my friend?'' ‚‚You know I didn't also made many new friends, but I'm happy that I met you and Tae and it seems that he is really good in making new friends right?'' ‚‚Yes he is, without him I would never have talked to you so I would be lonely waiting for Tae to finish swimming''  ‚‚No I don't think so'' you said whit a smile ‚‚I don't like seeing people alone, maybe I would come to you or maybe I would be with Berta and her Friends they also don't like swimming but they are too old for me you know. By the way, sorry for asking this, but isn't it a little bit sad for you to not be in the same group as Tae because you both signed in this camp together right?'' ‚‚Yes we did, but Tae had birthday and so he went 16 I can't wait till my 16th birthday.'' He said staring at the lake. ‚‚So you are older than me because I turned this year 15 and if your birthday is soon you will be one year older right?'' You asked. ‚‚I didn't say that my birthday is soon He looked at you ‚‚ My birthday is in 5 months and if we stay friends you could come and celebrate it with me.. if you want to.''

You guys talked the whole time and you both always changed topics, so you got to know each other better.

After the swimming time ended and everyone went to take a shower in the shower. After a long time of waiting to take a shower you went to your hut to blow dry your hair for the dinner. You were very hungry because you didn't have lunch, maybe because you had to swim.

You walked to your bed and took your phone to chat. Your friends didn't text you much, but they did and this made you happy. ^Hey cutie. How is the camp? Did you make new friends yet?  We're sad that you can't join us because of the camp, but we will meet after the holidays. Love you Katie <3^ Katie wrote and it didn't take you long to answer.^Hey Katie. The camp is fine, but we had swimming today and you know how much I hate swimming but never mind and yes, I made new Friends and I hope that this holidays will pass fast. Can't wait to see you girls <3 y/N. ^ ‚‚y/N, can you please come'' Berta called you. ‚‚One moment'' you put your phone away and walked to Berta. ‚‚Where were you today, I thought you hate swimming but I didn't see you anywhere.'' ‚‚I was swimming I had a lot of fun the lake wasn't that deep so I didn't even have to swim'' You lied. ‚‚Ok never mind lets go and eat dinner, I'm hungry''.

This time you weren't the last one to arrive, but you had to sit again next to Berta, but you didn't talk to her you just ate your dinner because you were hungry and Pizza was your favorite food. After the dinner you went to your hut and you never felt tired as today, so you were the first one to fall asleep.