Chapter 7

The climbing was in the forrest next to the camp. You met Sanha at the toilets so you could walk together to the forrest. Y'all had to meet there at 14:00 so you didn't have to hurry.

‚‚I don't think I will climb because I ate too much at lunch.'' he said. You were a little bit sad because you were excited to spend more time with him. ‚‚I ate also too much I think we should try it, right?'' you asked shyly ‚‚You're right'' he smiled ‚‚But you could also climb with Tae right?'' ‚‚Yes but I wanted to spend time with you'' ‚‚You will spend enough time with me in the morning sports. We're in the same group you forgot?'' ‚‚ No I didn't so you don't want to climb with me?'' ‚‚Just kidding I will climb with you. I wanted to see your reaction'' he said and laughed. Somehow you were angry but you smiled. Someway this boy make you always smile.

You arrived at the place where you will climb. ‚‚So my dear students'' Mrs. Parey said ‚‚Do you want us to make the groups or do you want to choose on your own?'' The most of the students said  on our own so you were able to be in a group with Sanha. ‚‚Ok, as if you can see this is a big area and I hope you will have fun and because it is going to rain you will have time till 15:30.'' ‚‚So where do you want to start.. I mean what tree?'' you asked Sanha. ‚‚I don't know lets go on the last one where the fewest people are climbing. Ok?'' ‚‚sure''.

You both went to the tree with the fewest people. It took you like 15 minutes for getting ready because Sanha didn't understand how to wear the safety rope. After that you started to climb. You love climbing because you did this as a child and you still do it sometimes with your friends so you also really enjoyed climbing with Sanha even if he wasn't the best climber. You always waited for Sanha to reach the same bough as you before you go on. You really had fun until it started to rain. You and Sanha slipped down the rope and this was also one of your favorite parts in climbing. You started to walk to the lounge. As you reached the ground you noticed that Sanha is trembling. ‚‚Do you have cold?'' you asked him. ‚‚No'' he answered ‚‚ I just have acrophobia.''  ‚‚Aha ok... what is this?'' you asked him. ‚‚It's the fear of heights.'' he answered. ‚‚Is that the reason you didn't want to climb or did you really ate too much?'' ‚‚Ok to be honest I ate too much but I also was afraid to climb and as you saw Tae loves climbing. That was the reason I said you hold climb with him.'' ‚‚But I had fun with you and you weren't really bad.. was this your first time?'' ‚‚Yes it was.. was this so obviously'' he laughed. ‚‚ Not really you weren't bad and thank you for climbing with me even if you have acro I don't know what.'' you said. ‚‚Acrophobia and you are welcome I would do it again for you'' he said looking at you.

You arrived at the lounge and y'all were wet because of the rain so you wanted to go to your hut to change clothes. You said goodbye to Sanha and then you went to your hut.

‚‚Hi y/N, why did it took you this long?'' Larissa asked while grinning. ‚‚Because I climbed at the last tree and it took me a wile to slide down sorry'' you answered. ‚‚Who did you climb with?'' Berta asked you. You didn't want to say because you knew that she hates Sanha but you also couldn't lie because Tae was climbing with Larissa. ‚‚I climbed with one of my group.'' you answered to avoid his name. ‚‚Ok but why didn't you climb with me I had to climb with that guy called Tae but to be hones he is hot'' Larissa said. ‚‚I know but I don't understand why he is friend with Sanha'' Berta said. ‚‚Why, they really seemed to be very good friends even if they aren't the same age, you know'' you replied. ‚‚I know but I don't like him I always avoid him and I never talked to him but nevermind'' she lied. You were kind of astonished because she is the person that bullies Sanha FOR NO FUCKING REASON.

You went to the bathroom to change your wet clothes to comfortable dry clothes. You walked to your bed and as if you sat on your bed you took your phone to heck your chat. ^OmG I feel you. Cindy wanted to go swimming today but it is to cold it also started do rain today gosh and who are your new friends?^ Katie just wrote you so you took this chance to text her. ^It also rained here and I met one girl but she isn't my friend she's called Berta and I also met two new boys one is Tae and the other one is Sanha but I never noticed them in school.^  you wrote and it didn't take her too long to text you back. ^Wait Tae ... the one with brown hair and a box-smile.. Taehyung Kim!!!^ you started to laugh ^You know him I mean i never noticed him in school and you know his full name.^ ^Yes Omg He's Cindy's crush she told me right now I'm dying^    you laughed more when you read this until she texted you again ^But wait who is this Sanha, Cindy asked if this is the Guy with the blonde hair that always hang out with Tae^   ^Yes that is Sanha and to be honest girls.. he is really cute I would call him Best Friend^  you texted her. ^uh are u in love cutie?^   ^I don't think so or maybe I don't know^... I really like him and he is afraid of the height that makes him 100x more special for me because I love height^  ^cutie you are in love when the holidays are finished we will try to put u in a relationship with him okay?^ she answered and you smiled. Maybe you were in love because he is really a special person to you. ^You know what Katie I think I'm in love with Sanha I will see him soon again for dinner.^ You texted her. ^Can you tell me more about him^ she texted you and you told her everything until she went offline.

It was a perfect timing because it was time for dinner.

You arrived at the lounge and sat down the table where you loved to sit.. right next to Sanha and Tae. They arrived after you and you started to eat. As you finished and wanted to go back a teacher said ‚‚Please wait I have an announcement'' everyone was silent. He  continued ‚‚so because the weather is pranking us and there will be a storm on friday we have to drive back on thursday. Everyone will be able to call their parents to tell them. Y'all can use Mrs. Parey's, Mr. Bones's and my phone I hope it won't take you all too long to phone.''. You could call your mom on your phone but then she would notice that you secretly took it with you. 

You waited like everyone else till you could phone your mom.You were the last one to phone so you were tired .. tired of waiting. Afterwards you went back to your hut and walked to your bed.

You tooled your phone and watched some youtube videos just for fun. Before you fell asleep you texted Cindy ^Hey Cindy I will be home on thursday because of the weather hope I can meet you girls on Friday^

You put your phone away and fell asleep.

Hope you like this chapter and sorry for grammar mistakes <3