Chapter 9

You opened your eyes again. And guess what? Time didn't pass that much. It was 12:05 PM and you were already hungry. You looked at your injured feet. Why always me you thought again until someone distracted you from your thoughts. It was Sanha.

„Hey y/n. Did you hurt yourself a lot?" he asked while looking at your feet. „No not really. I can deal with it." You lied because it still hurts. „And? How was the game?" you asked him to change the theme. „Well I obviously lost because I played against a teacher but it's ok. It's sad you had to leave. Will you be able to play volleyball with us?" He asked while smiling at you. You glared at him. He was way too cute for you. Why does Berta hate him? „y/N? Are you ok?" He asked. „Ah yeah I am. And maybe I'm going to join it but I don't know. But can I ask you something else?" „Yeah of course you can." He smiled at you. „Ok no never mind." You said. You wanted to ask him if he likes you but you were too afraid of his reaction. You literally fell in love with him even if you didn't want to meet new people.

„Hey Guys, son it's lunch time. Are we sitting here?" Tae walked in and already started to talk. He sat down in front of you and Sanha. You three were ready for lunch especially you because all you could think of was food since you waited till 1 hour passed. The other campers slowly arrived and sat down.

„You're not sitting with me?" Berta asked while standing behind you. „No, I'll stay with them." You answered without even turning around. Berta got mad and walked away. „Damn, she is mad." Tae said and started to laugh. „Stop or she'll come back." Sanha said because he was kind of afraid of her.

The food arrived and everyone started to eat. No one talked until everyone finished. The most campers got up and left to get ready until they leave to the forest. Sanha helped you to get to your camp house but he didn't come inside because Berta was already inside. You got inside and threw yourself on your bed because you were tired after eating. You fell asleep while everyone was slowly leaving the house.

You woke up after a couple of minutes. You only took a small nap but that wasn't a problem since you will have time to sleep at night. The first thing you did was taking out your phone to text your friend Katie. She should be available now.

You: Hey Katie, how are you?

Katie: Hey, I'm fine. And did he tell you something?

You: No, but I also wanted to tell him but I was too afraid.

Katie: No I'm not talking about Sanha. I'm talking about Tae.

You: What is with him?

Katie: Well I talked with him about you and Sanha and he told me that he likes you too. He wanted to tell you this but yeah. Afterwards then me and Tae started to chat about other things and I accidentally told him that I like him and yeah. We're a couple since lunch.

You: Wait what?

Katie: Yeah I know. It's nice to know that Sanha likes you too.

You: I'm talking about your new relationship!!!

Katie: Ouh, Yeah. Well you knew about it already sooooo.

You: I only knew about you loving him.

Katie: That's what I mean.

You: Ok, ok. GIRL YOU'RE LUCKY. Wish you all the best.

Katie: Thanks and back.

You: I am so bored.

Katie: No problem I'm free today we can chat.

You both chatted for hours until someone opened your door. It were the other girls which arrived after the trip. They looked really tired after all. The first thing they did was turning on their phones. You looked at the time and you saw that it was soon dinner time.

You: Katie I have to leave you. We're going to have lunch.

Katie: It's ok, see you very soon. OMG I'm so happy.

You turned off your phone. Because it was soon dinner time you decided to leave your bed and to go to eat dinner. It was easier for you to walk now since your feet was a little bit cure.

When you arrived there you were searching for a place to sit. Since not everyone arrived yet you had enough space. You searched for Sanha or Tae. Maybe they already arrived but they didn't. So, you decided to save a place for you three and you were lucky because there was one spot still left for three people. Before you could sit down someone else sat down. Right in front of you as if you wouldn't exist.

This person turned around and you saw it was just Tae.

„Sit down." He said while pointing the free place. Sanha arrived to and sat right next to you. But again, you guys didn't talk much. It was too awkward knowing Tae is dating your friend and also knowing that Sanha loves you back even if he didn't say anything. You just ate your food. It was a really peaceful dinner until it finished.

„y/n why did you left us for those people? Yeah Tae is cool but Sanha?" Someone said behind you.

Sorry, I will post the next parts soon.... hopefully.