Chapter 4

I know I'm late with this chapter sorry <3

‚‚Wake up y/N!! We will be late for breakfast'' one of your roommates said hectic ‚‚ Please hurry, we need to arrive as a group'' Berta said surprisingly nice. ‚‚Ok Girls it won't take me long I promise'' You answered and got up. It really didn't take you long to dress up and brush your teeth. Afterwards y'all went to the large lounge for breakfast and you also weren't late, but as last evening y'all were the last one to arrived. You couldn't sit on the same place as yesterday because someone already sat there so you didn't have the chance to talk to Sanha and Tae again. You sat next to Berta on another table.

‚‚Hey can I ask you something?'' Berta asked. You weren't in the mood to talk and you didn't like Berta either, so you just answered cold ‚‚ You already did.'' But you felt bad because you always treated people well no matter if this person is nice or bad for you. ‚‚Just kidding, ask me'' You said with a small smile. ‚‚I wanted to ask you if you already talked to someone because if not don't do it. Those people aren't cool and very bad people trust me and it would be better when you only talk to us in the group, but to be honest, I don't like some group mates, but you seemed cool so if you need help, come to me and I will help you ok?'' she said. ‚‚Ok I will'' you said with a smile.

While eating your egg and bread you thought about what Berta said. If everyone would be that bad then Tae and Sanha wouldn't talk to you or maybe she saw you guys talking and because she hates them she 'warned' you. It's nice that she would help you in any situation and she also is one of the oldest in this camp so no one would bully you. Right? After the breakfast you would have to play soccer and maybe you will be in the same group with Sanha or Tae so you could talk to them because of Berta.

After everyone finished breakfast y'all went to the hut to change your outfit for soccer. You were excited, but you also didn't want to finish soccer because in the afternoon you will have to go to swim.

‚‚Ok students, we have decided to make Groups determined according to the age, so please go to the teacher that holds your age on the board.''

You went to the board with a 15 on it and your teacher was Mr. Bones. You liked Mr. Bones so you were happy with this teacher as a group leader. You were 6 in your group, 3 boys and 3 Girls. You knew the Girls because they shared a hut with you and you also knew one Boy. Sanha. The other 2 boys were probably sharing a room with him. You went to Sanha ‚‚ Hey,looks like we are in the same Group are you good in soccer?'' you asked him. ‚‚Hiii and no I'm not very good at playing soccer.'' He said with a smirk.

‚‚Ok Guys so we will be one of the first groups to play. We will play against the 14 Years old Group. Are you Guys ready or do I need to explain the rules?'' Mr. Bones explained. Everyone knew how to play soccer and the rules, so y'all started the first match.

It was an 5 Minutes long game and your group lost 3:2. Maybe because the other Group had 4 Boys that were maybe passionate soccer player. The other 2 Boys in your group acted calm, but you knew they were angry that they lost. ‚‚I will try harder in the next game.'' you said while smiling and you saw that they were happy about that. But you couldn't play soccer so you will have to try really hard to win only one game. After your match there were 2 others till you will have to play again against the 17 Years old and the good thing about it was that they were only 4 an only one boy so your chances to win were bigger. In those 10 minutes of waiting you went to Sanha to talk with him.

‚‚Sanha can I ask you something?'' you asked him and sat down next to him. ‚‚ Yeah, what's the matter?'' He looked at you. ‚‚Do you now Berta?'' you asked softly. ‚‚Yes I know her, she's in the class next to me. Why?'' ‚‚Because it seems that she hates you or Tae'' ‚‚She hates both of us, but she mostly bullies me'' ‚‚Wait! For what reason does she bully you?'' you asked astonished. ‚‚I will tell you the story later our game will start soon ok?'' ‚‚When? And we will play in 2 minutes is the story this long?'' ‚‚Yes it is and to be honest, you're the only one next to Tae who I trust in this camp so I will tell you the story in the afternoon because I won't swim I'm not a good swimmer and I also don't like it so maybe you will have to miss the swimming if you want?'' He said with a cute smile. ‚‚I didn't even plan to swim so ok'' you said with a smile too ‚‚And thank you for trusting me, I also don't trust many people in this camp. The most of them soesn't look very nice.''

Your conversation finished because your last game started and your group won 4:5. You were happy about it because you couldn't play soccer. ‚‚Thank you hope we will be in the same group tomorrow for the basket.'' one of them said. You loved Basket so you will have a bigger chance to win.

You went to your hut to change outfit into a swimsuit because of the swimming. You also hoped that you wouldn't have to swim because you really wanted to know why Berta bullies Sanha maybe it is also the reason she don't want you to talk to him.

After getting ready, you and your Group went to the lake.

Ok first of all sorry for not updating for that long and for all those mistakes but there are 1000 +/- words in this chapter so hope you enjoyed it <3