Quick Note 4-8-16

Hey y'all!

I'm so excited to say that this story has reached over 4,000 reads and over 100 votes. This is amazing and I'm so thankful for everyone that has made this possible.

I don't go and promote my story, so for this to happen is truly amazing. Again thank you so much for making this happen!

Okay, now the quick note. Since I've reached a milestone for myself and for this story I've decided to wrap up the next chapter and have it published by tomorrow. Yes, you heard me there will be a chapter update at the latest tomorrow.

So, also the wedding will be soon. That right, the wait is coming to an end. I repeat the wedding is soon and the wait will be over.

Again, if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions just message me or drop them in the comment option here on the story.

Thanks a million again! Keep being awesome and happy reading!!!!

/////:::::|||||:::::\\\\\

Tell me what you think about the songs and the story! Thanks a million and keep being awesome!

Hide Away by Daya
Author's note so I get to share a favorite song and this one happened to be on my mind so...here it is!

Info on YouTube video
Daya - Hide Away (Official Lyric Video)
The Official Daya
Published on Jul 16, 2015Daya's Music Video for "Hide Away" here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwHQfn0s94M