[BONUS CHAPTER]

*Please read author's note at the end of the chapter to understand what's going on! Thank you and please enjoy*

[Bonus Chapter]
Vivian POV

What's worst listening to your mom go on about how her daughter is single and ready to mingle or about all the successful love stories in the family and close friends when having a social lunch. I'll tell you, nothing because this is hell and it's happening now.

"Anyway Darla, my Viv is just waiting for the right man." My mom tells Mrs. Swan as I sit here bored to death and ready to just scream to stop their talking.

I love my mom but she's always pushing the idea of love and marriage in my face. She won't let up and I get it, but that's not for me.

I need a man that wants to succeed in life and not some lovesick romantic that wants the whole white picket fence and kids dream. I want a man that will respect me and who lets me control the relationship. But I want a man who's driven by power and comes from a well off family. I will not settle, I want nothing but the best.

Heck my parents relationship is so fake. They don't love each other and both can't separate without causing a big commotion in the social, business, and literature world. They are only still together for looks and image. Ha! Telling me love really matters, no marriage is more of business deal than anything. That's how my father sees it and how I think of it.

Just then Mrs. Swan spoke words that interested me more than all the money I have in my purse.

"Well, I've heard that Audrey's son, Daniel, is still single and won't settle down. She said that he's causing scenes and is driving them crazy. She also said that if he doesn't settle down by either marriage or become a more modeled son he won't inherit the business at all." Mrs. Swan said and she's the town snoop so she has to be right. Right?

The gears in my head started turning, and this social lunch wasn't such a waste of time after all. Hmmmmm..... I think I may have a plan.

The rest of the lunch went by with me coming up with the best business proposition for me and Daniel.

On the ride home my mom wouldn't shut up about how lovely it is to meet up with Darla, blah, blah, blah. Please she's just a bored old lady who has nothing to do but run that gossip column of her's in my mom's magazine.

"Viv, wouldn't that be wonderful if you could find a man like Daniel Rhiner. Oh he's so perfect for you! Good family, strong head on his shoulders and he's single!" She said as I saw the hopes of me landing a wealthy husband was in her sights.

"Yeah mom that would be great." I said as my plan was more of an advantage to me than to him if he agrees to it.

My mom flipped through Darla Swan's latest gossip column when she sighed heavily. "Vivian too bad he's not husband material. He's a ruthless business man and bachelor for life."

That's exactly how I am. I want to rule my father's company with an iron fist. I want those sexist men to realize that I am in control and I will either break or make their careers. I hate when women back down and allow the men to take control and have all the praise. My mother was a fool to let some her aspirations die when my father's success grew. I'm not weak like my mom and I won't let my life be ruined like hers.

"What if he could change and I was the woman to do it?" I said and then the evil smile came across her face along with mine.

"Vivian are you thinking about marriage to him?" My mom said and I simply nodded my head. "Well, then this Rhiner boy is going to need a lot of help to see you're the one." My mom said while tapping her chin.