Author's Note 4-12-16

Hey y'all!

So please don't hate me, but this isn't a chapter update. So sorry about that! Anyway the reason for this update is because this story has reached 5,000 reads!!!!!!!!

Omg! This is so amazing and I'm so blessed, honored, and thankful to have readers  like y'all! The success so far on this story is possible by you, so thank you!

I want to give y'all all virtual hugs!!!!! For me to write thanks is simple, but for me to show you is harder, but believe me that I'm so grateful for this to happen to me and this story. I'm not the best at writing and it's hard sometimes, but I try my best to give you the chapters and the lengths of the chapters that I do publish. I hope that y'all continue to read this story, don't worry it's not close to the end.

I just want to again say thank you to anyone that's mentioned my story on passing, shared it, commented, voted, put it in those reading list, but mainly and most importantly to those that have and are still reading it. Thank you to the moon and back!

I've said in other author notes, that this sorry does not get promoted on any other social media sites. In fact my family and friends don't even know that I'm writing. So for this to happen is amazing and fantastic! I want to cry because it took forever for this story to just reach 500 reads, but here it is at 5,000.

If you're writing a story, way to go! But just remember to never give up. If your count is down then well honestly don't worry about it. If you love your story and you are putting you're best effort into it then keep at it! There are tons of stories here on Wattpad and sometimes it just takes a little time for your's to be noticed. So please don't ever give up or feel like you're not good enough, because your story is special and needs to be seen. [Send it to me, I'll read it :) ]

Well this is so exciting for me and I just wanted to share this accomplishment that not only my story, myself, but y'all have all accomplished. So pat yourself on the back for sticking with me and this story!

Once again drop a comment or message me what you think of the story. If it's not good, then PLEASE TELL ME! If you have some suggestions or comments then go on and say what you think. I want to hear your feedback, there will be no hard feelings held against you.

Thanks again for everything! Y'all are amazing, wonderful, awesome, and fantastic people! Thanks and I hope y'all keep reading, as Daniel and Emily figure things out.

Keep being awesome!

///////::::::|||||||:::::::\\\\\\\

Tell me what you think about the songs and the story! Thanks a million and keep being awesome!

Destruction by Joywave
Author's note and I'm just showing you another one of my favorite songs!
Ps. I got to see them live when I was at edgefest last year!

Info on YouTube video
Destruction
Joywave - Topic
Published on Apr 4, 2015Provided to YouTube by Universal Music Group International
Destruction · Joywave
Destruction
℗ 2015 Cultco Music/Hollywood Records, Inc.
Released on: 2015-01-01