Party Animals

Chris Chamber's POV

(This is a long chapter)
After a few hours of rest we headed over to the party, it was a bigger house with a lot of people inside. As soon as we walked in, two guys where making out on the couch, good now we know we aren't alone, we walk throughout the house and find some booze, drunk sex is always the best sex in my opinion. We chug down a few bottles until we are a little tipsy, I grab Teddy by the hand and pull him upstairs into a bedroom, I throw him down on the bed and crawl on top of him, I grab his glasses and put them on the nightstand "your eyes are so perfect" I say to him, he blushes "oh please, mine are shit, yours are beautiful" he chuckles, I kiss him softly "Teddy, your my perfect little teddy bear, I love your imperfections, it makes you all the cuter" I kissed him roughly, I ran my hand up his shirt, he pulled away from the kissing and took his shirt off "need a little help?" He asked me, I nodded and he pulled my shirt over my head quickly "much better" I said letting my head fall next to Teddy's neck. I sucked on a tender part of his neck causing him to moan, he looked down at me and said "Chris, your just making me want you even more," he whimpered "please fuck me baby" Teddy said in a lustful voice. I looked up at him and put my finger to his mouth "it will come eventually" I said, he frowned "I want you to cum!" He said angrily, "I see what you did there" i chuckled softly, I reached my hand to my pants and took them down slowly. Teddy's tongue fell out of his mouth, I smirked "you want me to cum in your mouth now huh?" He shook his head "oh-uh sorry, I-I..." He stuttered and blushed, I shushed him and grabbed the edge of his pants and pulled them down hard, throwing them across the room. Teddy blushed hard as I stroked the bulge in his pants, he grabbed the bed sheets and moaned, I stroked a little faster and he moaned a little louder, I smiled wide "I love it when you moan" Teddy looked up at me and smirked "moan in my ear." I nodded "with pleasure" I let my head fall to his ear and I moaned loudly causing him to shutter. I grabbed his underwear and pulled them down revealing his rock hard dick, I was surprised "wow your big" I remarked, Teddy blushed "show me yours, it looks big" I looked down and pulled my underwear down slowly, I was bigger than him, his tongue fell out of his mouth again, I took the opportunity to move up and place my dick on his tongue "suck it baby." Teddy looked up at me and mumbled "with pleasure" he adjusted himself to get more comfortable and began to suck, I moaned loudly and stroked his hair, he stopped and drooled a bit "why did you stop?" I asked sadly, Teddy turns around and gets on his hands and knees "fuck me" Teddy says abruptly, I smirk and position myself "with pleasure" I grab hold of his sides and enter him, Teddy moans loudly, so I skip everything and just go to fast and hard right away, I knew how bad he wanted me. Teddy screamed out and bit his lip, he gripped the bed sheets so tight I thought he was gonna rip them, I grabbed his dick and started to stroke "God your so fucking sexy" I groan, I continue to go faster and deeper causing Teddy to voice crack so much. I felt close, and so did Teddy, I slammed into him hard and he could barely stand at all, I came hard in his tight ass and he came all over my hand, he fell right away and I fell next to him, we both panted hard trying to catch our breath. Teddy flipped over and smiled at me as I licked the cum off my hand, Teddy pulled me close to him "I love you baby" I smirked and kissed him on the cheek "I love you too."