Scared

Chris Chambers POV
I called an ambulance for Teddy after he stopped responding, I'm at the hospital in the waiting room, anxious as to what they are going to say about Teddy. I end up chewing my nails off in fear, a Docter walks up to me making me jump "Teddy is going to be fine, just a little head injury" I take a sigh of relief "can I see him?" The doctor nods and takes me to his room, he has white bandages wrapped around his head, he's not really moving. He turns his head to me and smiles, I kissed him on the head "Teddy I'm sorry, I-I'm just really stressed out right now, and I lost it, can you forgive me?" Teddy grabbed my hand "yes of corse," he said weakly "I love you" I smirked a bit "I love you too" I kissed him softly. Teddy held my hand for a moment until I got up and pulled a seat over, we talked for a good 20 minutes until the doctor came in "Mr. Chambers, it's time to go, Teddy needs to rest" I said goodbye to him and walked home. When I got home, Gordie was sitting at my door step crying. I ran up to him, it must have startled him because he turned around and slapped me in the face "what was that for!" Gordie looked shocked "oh my god I'm so sorry, you scared me!" He was shaking and visibly sad and afraid, I could see it in his little hazel eyes. I brought him inside and asked him what happened "Vern and I got in a fight and he's really mad at me!" I sympathized with his pain "Teddy and I got in a fight too, he's in the hospital and he will probably come out with a scar" I almost started crying myself. Gordie hugged me tight "I knew I could go to you for support" he said, I was kinda shocked, I have never seen Gordie this upset since the time we found Ray Brower, he pulled away and looked at me dead in the eyes, I smiled and ruffled his hair gently "your gonna be ok" I reassured him, he smiled back "thanks Chris" Gordie kissed me lightly, my eyes widened and my cheeks turned bright red.