Gone Fishing Pt. 1

Teddy Duchamp POV

                 (Yep more smut! :D)
After we did it, we got dressed, had a couple more drinks and headed home. We decided to go for a little walk through the woods, as we where walking we found Gordie and Vern by the lake. Chris and I hid behind a bush, Vern asked Gordie for the time, "it's 10:00 PM, why?" Gordie asked, Vern started to get up "I have to go! My mom is gonna kill me!" Vern ran off in a hurry, Gordie screamed bye to him and looked down at the water. He took his shoes off and put his feet in the water, Chris smiled, I gave him a questioned glance, "what are you thinking about?" I whispered, he smirked "let's jump him!" He kinda yell whispered, I shoved my hand over his mouth, Gordie heard us "who's there? Vern?" He asked, we heard foot steps coming over to the bushes, he searched through the branches and we leapt at him and knocked him over onto the ground pinning him down. He blushed hard, well from what I could see in the moonlight, we picked him up by the arms and threw him in the lake, we saw his arms pop up and his pants and shirt come floating up, Chris and I looked at each other confused. He came up soaking wet and naked, his perfect figure shone in the moonlight, Chris and I couldn't believe how hot Gordie was, and he was big, but he was straight. Our jaws dropped and Gordie stepped out of the water, my pants were becoming tighter and my boner was growing, I saw Chris's pants too, big boner sticking out, Gordie just left his clothes stay in the water and walked over to us. Gordie looked confused "what are you blushing about?" He looked down at his slim slightly Sunkist form, he smirked and walked up to me. He ran his finger from my shoulder to my hip, I blushed so hard biting my lip "like what you see Teddy?" I couldn't speak, he walked over to Chris and grabbed the edge of his pants "what about you hard on? Like this body?" Chris moaned a bit, damn he was horny. Gordie turned around, his cute ass sparkled from being wet, he walked into the water and said "both of you loose the cloths, we are skinny dipping."