The Fight

Teddy Duchamp POV

Chris and I haven't really been getting along lately, he is still worked up about what happened with Gordie, I mean come on we were drunk! I'm pacing around my house and Chris bursts in the door, he's holding a gun in his hand, he's got tears running down his face, I grab him by the shoulder but he shoos me away. He looks at me dead in the eyes "I accidentally shot a dog and I don't want to talk" he says clearly, my eyes widen, "you did what!" "Hey it was a homeless dog and it startled me so I shot it!" I couldn't believe what he was saying. I tried to calm him down but he just got more heated "listen Teddy I'm shaking! I think she had babies I-I have no clue!" Chris spoke and almost fell to the floor, I was so surprised that this was happening "Chris you could go to jail! Please talk to me bab-" I was cut off with an evil glare that Chris gave me "DONT CALL ME BABY AT A TIME LIKE THIS!" He screamed at me, I was frozen. I felt hot tears begin to flow from my eyes "if you don't love me then just say so!" I howled at him, Chris breathed heavily "I'm sorry I do love you I'm just frustrated!" He was almost ripping his shirt in anger, now I was pissed "well why can't you tell me that huh Chris? Maybe it's Gordie that's why!" Chris lost it when I said that "GO TO HELL TEDDY!" Chris screamed and threw his gun at me. It hit me right in the eye and no it didn't just bruise my eye, it made a cut from my eye brow to the top of my cheek, there was blood everywhere and I fell over onto the floor holding my eye. Chris stopped in shock and ran over to me, "oh my god! Teddy I'm so sor-" I blacked out before I could hear the rest.