21

(skip to summer break)

A L Y S S A

After a few months in school, it is finally the awaited, summer vacation! Right now, me and Charlie are lounging at the pool while talking about future music preparation. Out of nowhere, my phone dinged. I reached my phone on the little table beside the pool chair.

Karlie - alyssaaaa !

Grace - alyssaaaaa !

Aly - whaaaaaa ?

Karlie - i missed you guys.

Aly - same, you guys are in LA right ?

Grace - lets meet up !

Aly - hell yeesss !

Karlie - there's a small coffee shop downtown. Lets meet up there.

Grace : great idea !

Aly - yo guys, can I bring my friend Charlie?

Karlie - Charlene Stump right?

Grace - yeah sure, we want to meet her too.

Aly - yay thanks !

Karlie - meet you guys in 30 !

I locked my phone and glanced over to Charlie who was scrolling through Instagram on the chair beside me.

"Char, my friends from the orphanage decided to meet up at the coffee shop downtown and they invited you along? do you want to come?" I asks while taking a sip of my blue raspberry slushy.

"I mean it's your friends, I don't want to interrupt," she replied while shrugging. "C'mon Char, they wanted to meet you," I pleaded.

"Alright fine, but I'm terribly awkward okay?" She gave in. "Yes!" I cheered.

"But I have to asks Patrick and Elisa first," She stated while pulling out her phone. While waiting for her, I went on my phone.

Minutes later, she locks her phone. "They said okay, but to used my own card to buy stuff," She said and stood up from the pool side chairs. I nodded and ran inside the house. We accelerate up the stairs almost face planting to the carpeted stairs. 

"Be careful girls!" Dad yelled from the kitchen. "Okay!" I replied. "Sorry, Pete" Charlie exclaimed.

I walked into my closet and Charlie walked into my bathroom to change. I changed from my bikini to a black flowy crop tank top and denim wash shorts. I curled my semi-faded metallic hair and put it half of my hair into a ponytail. I dusted on some loose powder and put some swiped some chapstick on my lips.

I walked out from the bathroom and saw Charlie sitting on my bed while on her phone. I grabbed my black messenger bag and put my phone and my wallet in it. We walked out from my room and walked downstairs

"Hey girls, why you guys are all dressed up? where are you going?" Dad questioned. "Can you drop us off at downtown?" I pleaded while giving him my best puppy dog eyes.

"Oh don't give me that eyes, who's gonna be there?" He raises an eyebrow
"Do you remember Karlie and Grace? I asks. "Your friends from the orphanage?" He replied receiving a nod from me.

"They both got adopted a while ago and so happened, they live in LA now. They texted me for a meet up since I haven't see them in forever,"  I explained. "Alright then, lets go," He said while grabbing his keys off the counter.

-

Dad dropped us off and we strolled around downtown before we found the coffee shop. Before I enter the shop I saw two girls sitting near the big window. I step my foot into the coffee shop and the bell chimes. I walked to their table and tapped on Karlie's shoulder while Grace's face lit up. They stood up and pulled us into a tight hug.

"I missed you guys," I said between my breaths. "I missed you too," Karlie exclaimed. As they eventually let us go, I sit on the opposite side of Charlie who was sitting beside Grace.

"This Charlie, Charlie this is Karlie and this is Grace," I introduced them to Charlie. "Hey guys," Charlie waves awkwardly. I mentally laughed at her awkwardness.

"You're the infamous Charlene Stump right?" Karlie raises an eyebrow receiving nod from Charlie. The barista get us our orders and while waiting for the chilly drinks, we talk about our new life, family, and other stuffs awaiting in the future.

"Hey, lets go to the mall," Karlie stated. "Yeah i'm cool with that, what about you guys," Grace said while pointing her thumb at me and Charlie.

"Yeah, we'll coming," I said while glancing at Charlie as she nods. Karlie insists to paid the bill. We walked towards the coffee shop exit and walked to the mall that was across the road.

-

We ended up spending a few hours together at the mall before it's time to go home. Dad picked up me and Charlie. We said our last goodbyes to them before dad drove off. Dad dropped Charlie off at the Stump household and before we make our way back to the Wentz household.

Once we arrived home, Dad parked his car in the driveway and I walked into the house and walked to my room to put the stuff that I had bought.

"Alyssa, come down here, we need to talk," Dad yelled from the living room. I started remembering all the bad things that I did in the past 24 hours. What did I do v

I trudges downstairs and sat with dad in the living room while he's watching Perks Of Being A Wallflower.

"Question, do you want to expand your music career," Dad blurted out halfway through the opening scene. "Obviously, but I think it is a little too early because i'm only 14," I said while munching on some popcorns that he had prepared.

"Do you want me to help you with it? I mean, I can sign you up with my record label," He explained while raising an eyebrow. "You know, I appreciate your dedication but if I want to expand my music career, I would like to do it on my own. I want to be known as an authentic performer not as a Pete Wentz's daughter performer" I stated while looking at him.

"Good point, little one," He smiled and ruffled my hair.

I smiled before grabbing handful of popcorn and stuffed it in my mouth while watching the movie.

>>>>>>>>>>>

That took me long to update. Im sorry for not updating. School is being a bitch lately.

SOTD : My House - PVRIS

I've been into PVRIS a lot lately and their songs is amazing. LYNN GVNN IS MY FLUFFING QUEEN FIGHT ME

Keep reading ! Pm me or comment of you have any ideas for future chapters. I'll give credits to the users

peace!
hannah x