23

A L Y S S A

Mine and Charlie's summer now is just consisting of writing music, sleepovers, and room thrashing. Today's agenda is me, Charlie and the Fall Out Boy guys having to do an interview with Zach Sang. But Charlie and I are separated with the Fall Out Boy guys.

Fall Out Boy  left earlier than us because they had an early interview with other magazine and stuff. So me and Charlie are meeting the other guys where the interview would be held.

Since it's summer and it is scorching hot with 90 degrees outside, I picked out a white long shirt with cut out in each side and a pair of denim shorts. I curled my now, magenta hair and put on some makeup to look somewhat nice.

As I was listening to old music, I started getting nostalgic from all memories from the tour and before all of this amazing opportunities happened.

It's funny how a simple adoption could change my whole life. I used to be so shy, an introvert and a one fragile thing. But look at me now, I have loyal fans, a great best friend, a great career and most importantly, an amazing family.

Without the guys, im nowhere. Without my family, my life will crumble to pieces. Without music, i'm not who I am now.

Im very thankful for the journey i've been through. The best is yet to come.

Anything could happen if you have hopes and heart.

>>>>>>

That's a one sappy ending. Im sorry. But the book is over so you guys dont have to deal with my suckiness at updating.

Thank you so much for reading. Bless all of you.

peace!
hannah x