Chapter 12

HI PLEASE, DO VOTE AND COMMENT BABES!!!!

*12*

My eyes fluttered open and I slowly recognized my bedroom. I didn't move, trying to reconstruct the afternoon I spent. I was with Harry, talking around coffee or was it tea? It was right after Patrick left, slamming the door behind him. Then, I must've fallen asleep in the couch due to the tiring day I had. Harry must have brought me in bed and covered me with these sheets. My heart beat fastened at the thought of him. He was so caring, so sweet, so unlike me.

So different from anyone else and mostly from Patrick who I didn't care about, anymore. The way he denigrated Harry sickened me. All his words sickened me. I hate him, for everything, he said and did, just for tearing me from Harry. Every time the memory of him being with me would come across my mind, I would like to erase that whole part of my life. How could I even agree to be with such an asshole, in the first place? How could I let him touch me?

That person I was repulses me.

I slowly sat up on my bed, which resulted in a massive headache. As if my heart was there, I could hear the rush of the blood and my heart beat in my head. I felt a bit nauseous as my eyes checked my surroundings. Tired, I leant into the soft pillows, letting myself drown again in the bed. I had no idea what time it could be, if I slept a whole day or just a few hours.

I closed my eyes again, and took a deep breath. The door swung open slowly, which made me abruptly open my eyes. Harry was walking on tiptoe towards me, paying attention not to bother me.

He had a white v-neck t-shirt on and black jeans on. His hair was tied into a ponytail on top of his head. His eyes stared at me and a smile was shaped on his lips when he realized I was 'fully' awake. He looked breathtaking. As always.

He put a few bags on my bedside table, and then sat on the bed. The mattress massed under his weight.

"Good morning," he greeted, with a low voice.

Shock hit me, after long seconds later, which was unusual to me. I slept for so many hours?

"Morning..." I hissed, sitting up on the bed again. My body re-experienced the same feeling as before but this time, it alleviated. The nausea and headache must be the consequence of too much sleep. "How long did I sleep?"

"Just err... fourteen hours." Harry laughed. He seized my shoulders and slowly brought me towards him. I rushed myself to place my lips against his. My heart beat faster and my insides hurt at the smallest contact. The feeling was still strange, yet so pleasurable.

He fast pulled himself off, which ignited a small disappointment in me. A cocky smile appeared on his lips as he grabbed a bag from the bedside table. He opened it and took out two coffees. I internally jubilated at seeing hot coffee, which I fast gulped down. But in the process, I burnt my tongue.

"Damn," I groaned. Tears threatened to fall due to the pain in my mouth. I started to cough my pain out.

Soon, my ears perceive Harry's laugh. When I look towards him, I was met with his eyes gleaming with mockery.

"Don't rush. You have plenty of time."

He carefully sipped his coffee before handing me the other bag. It smelled delicious, and I exhaled with excitement at finding donuts. I wondered where he went to find donuts in my neighbourhood. But the attention he gave me made me feel special. I never felt that way to someone's eyes. People had always given everything I wanted, but Harry was so different. He does everything for me, not for him, which is truly altruist. I still questioned myself if I really deserved someone like him.