Dirty Little Secret...

Chapter 1

"Fuck, Sarah!"Justin yelled before his phone went off. He stopped and picked up his phone.

"Hey, Selena."Justin said onto the phone. "Yeah.....okay, bye."He said before hanging up. He pulled out and sat up. "I have to the studio, finish this tonight?"He asked looking over at me. "Yeah."I mumbled getting out of my bed. "Thanks." He said standing up putting on his clothes. "Bye, Sarah."He mumbled before leaving the room. I stopped smiling and put on my shirt and shorts. I groaned and walked into the bathroom. Hey names Sarah and I'm Justin dancer also his dirty little secret. Me and Justin agreed to being friends with benefits so on tour he could satisfy his 'needs'. Next thing you know we are doing it whenever he wants too. I don't really say nothing he's a friend.

Every since we have been friends Selena never liked me, probably I'm more close to him then the other dancers. I got into the shower running the water. Justin said he wanted to be more than friends with me but he loves Selena so he came up with this and me being me agreed to it. I took a good long shower. I got out and changed into http://www.polyvore.com/juju_lt/set?id=79826640 . I went inside my living room and watched tv for a while. My phone start going off.

"Sarah, can you come to the studio? We have new dancers and wanted you to come show them something."Scooter asked.

"Yeah I'll be down there."I said before hanging up. I grabbed my keys and left. I arrived at the studio and walked in. "Sarah, these are the new dancers. Drew, Austin (Mahone), Ella, and Fiona."Scooter smiled showing me the people. (Austin isnt the famous singer in this, he's a back up dancer oh Drew is his identical twin ;) imagine that #Austinfeels). "Hey I'm Sarah, nice to meet you guys."I smiled shaking their hand.

"Teach them, As long as you love me and One less lonely girl."Scooter instructed. I nodded. "Follow me."I said leading them into the dance room. I put my water bottle and phone down on the ground. "Let's stretch."I instructed playing Crooked Smile by J.Cole. "Damn she is fine as hell."I heard one of the guys whisper. I rolled my eyes and stretched in the middle. "Her ass."The other one said. "Guys, we are here to dance not talk about my appearance."I said turning around.

They nodded smirks on their face. I turned the radio to the Justin My World 2.0 cd. I put on One Less Lonely girl. After 30 minutes of sweat and help we finished up As long as you love me. The door opened, Justin and Selena came in. Selena glared at me and I rolled my eyes. "You guys did great."Justin smiled at me. "Thanks, Justin."I smiled back. "Sarah."Selena spit my name out as if it was poison. "Selena."I spit back if only she knew I was screwing her boyfriend because she can't satisfy him like I do.

"Hey, Justin."Ella said looking like she was about to pass out. "Ella calm down."Fiona laughed. I forgot he is that famous popstar every one loves. "Hey, Ella."He flashed her a smile. She giggled before falling out, passed out. "She is okay just fainted."Fiona said sitting next to her passed out friend. "Single?"Austin asked me making me look up at him. "Not interested."I replied walking over to my things. I put my phone in my pocket and drunk some of my water. "Damn...."Drew laughed. I looked seeing Austin shocked and Drew laughing hard. He must of never been rejected. "We are done for today see you guys tomorrow."I smiled putting my water back down.

"Your lucky your hot."Austin said before storming out the room. "She's not even hot."Selena said with disgust. "Bitch shut the hell up!"I yelled taking my things and leaving. "Mad because my boyfriend don't want you?"She asked making me stop at the door. I turned around and looked at Justin he mouth me no. "Bitch, not everything is what it seems."I said walking out. I sighed and told everyone goodbye. I walked to my car and unlocked the car door. I got inside and turned on the car. I drove home and opened the door to my apartment.

I closed the door after myself and went to the kitchen. I took out my phone and called Justin.

"Hey, Sarah."He said once he picked up.

"I'm not in the mood to do it tonight."I said taking out some orange juice.

"What? Why?"He said upset.

"Selena gets under my skin and I'm really mad."I replied closing the fridge. I poured the orange juice into the glass and drunk some.

"Don't let her get to, and I love it when your mad while we do it."He said even though I can't see him I know he was smiling.

"Fine."I sighed giving in.

"Thank you so much, your a life saver see ya later."He said.

"Bye."I said hanging up.

I walked to the couch and turned on the tv. 16 and pregnant was on so I decided to watch it. I heard a knock on my door. I got up and opened it seeing Justin face. "Come in."I said opening the door a little wider. He stepped in and I closed the door after him. "Ready?"He asked smiling. "All yours."I smiled as he wrapped his arms around my waist while my hands were on his chest. He pressed his lips on mine biting my bottom lip for dominance. He won and smiled. He walked us to the bedroom without breaking the kiss.

*-*

Chapter 1 if I get enough notes I'll post this every Sunday. :/ This is something I made up because I'm bored. Should this be a dirty fan fiction? Message me if you want it to or not and if you want me to continue. Love you guys. Tell me what you think. :) Bye loves!!