Dirty Little Secret...

Chapter 18

-Call it a day-

My eyes opened hearing the road and music playing quietly. I seen the sun in my eyes making me look down rubbing my eyes. We were on our way home then. I turned to Justin who was driving not showing any emotions.

My legs felt like crap then I remembered me and Justin's incident. I sighed turning my face to the window looking out side of it seeing tress and lots and lots of land. "We are heading back home right?"I asked.

"Your so mean to me. I just can't stop loving you no matter how much I need too."He sighed making me turn to him. I feel so guilty for doing that but it was the only way I could get access to his phone.

"I made love to you for fuck's sake! I never made love before but it was with you, I want our time to be so special for you but look how you threw it back in my face."He gripped the steering wheel.

I reached over to put my hand on his shoulder when he mumbled out don't. "I-I'm sorry, Justin. You lied to me about it and I need to know what it is."I frowned. He shook his head.

"I thought you felt what I felt right there. I thought you felt all I did."He shook his head again. I turned away looking out the window feeling so guilty.

"I did, Justin. I felt all of it. I'm not going to lie on that part! I felt it, I felt it all and it made me love you even more. Justin, you did more than make love to me. You opened up a door for something else I see in us."I confessed.

"Most of times we slept together you went fast and hard just so you can hurry up and cum but this one you did that but you did it so you could hear me enjoy it as well."

"You did it to where I can feel every thrust you made for me. You showed me how much you love me and I stabbed you in the back by going to go sneak a call."I looked down at my fingers.

"I did the dumbest thing ever and now you hate me now? You aren't very pleased with it at all. I am so sorry for doing it, Justin. You deserve a Belieber, I am not enough for you."I sighed.

The car stops and he turns to me. "We are never sleeping with each other ever again."He says before getting out. I watched him as he went inside the gas station. He came out and went to the pump. I'm so dumb. I do not deserve him I swear it. I just needed answers and I went way to far for them.

I sighed watching cars past trying to think about this. I did take it too far. He planned this while thing and I ruined it. I feel so bad about it as well. I feel like a dummy. I feel like I deserve what ever comes next.

He comes in and sits into his seat putting something into my lap. I mumbled thank you seeing he had me a hot dog and a icee as well. "We have a long drive so sleep or whatever."He said not looking at me his words bitter. I nodded my mouth full eating the rest of my hot dog.

"Justin?"I asked. "What?"He asked starting the car. "I really am sorry. I always mess things up for us."I frowned. "I know."He replied driving into the freeway. I sighed turning up the music not even knowing anything nice to say after that.

-------

"When do we go home? I don't have a phone or anything and nature sucks."I whined turning to him. He smirked keeping his eyes on the road. "Nature sucks?"He asked ignoring the rest that I said. "Yes, I'm more of a city girl than country."I nodded. "Well city girl, if you would just close your eyes and sleep we will be right in the city, no I mean you would be."He snickered.

"When does this road trip end?"I asked. "Well by accident I was going the wrong way so now we are back on the right track."He said making me groan. "Can I use your phone?"I asked. "Aren't you done using it already?"He asked. "I'm sorry, Justin. I don't like it when your mad at me."I pouted. "Then why get me mad?"He asked.

"I don't think okay, if I think more you wouldn't be mad at me right now."I sighed. "You don't say?"Sarcasm dripping out his voice. "Fine, fuck it. Your so right. Me and you shouldn't even be in the same room together."I crossed my arms. "So you can kiss your dancing career goodbye because you being my dancer, you have to be in the same room as me."He growled.

I turned my head. "I won't give up dancing for an ass like you."I spat. He scoffed making me look back at him. "You won't give up your career?"He asked glancing at me and I shook my head. "That's not true. When we get back you won't be able to be in the same room with me more than you ever did."He smirked.

"What? What did you do?"I asked. He turned back around not saying anything but taking his fingers onto the steering wheel. "Justin, tell me what happened."I demanded. "No."He replied.

"Fuck you, Bieber."I groaned rolling my eyes. "Can we stop fighting? It's not as fun as it was before."He asked. I rolled my eyes. "Sarah, can we stop?"He asked this time his tone more relaxed than before. "I guess."I shrugged.

"Good because we are now in LA."He laughed getting off the freeway. "Yeah, city time."I smirked. He let out a sighed and I could just feel him rolling his eyes. "Not everything is about the city, young one."Justin spoke making me chuckle.

"Not everything is about sex, ancient one."I turned to him his laughing stopped. "I'm not ancient and sex is a way a life. I can't help how I live."I rolled my eyes mumbling sure.

"I need my hotel room right now."I smiled seeing we were on the same street. We pulled into the hotel and Justin stopped the car after parking it. "No girls outside how strange."I smiled getting out.

"Don't I get a good bye kiss and hug? For the free food, ride, and trip to Disney Land?"He asked. "No, I'll see you later."I said taking my bags before walking away.

"Don't be like that, Sarah. Let's do this right please."He frowned. "Okay. You are such a gentlemen throwing what you offered to me in my face."I then hugged him. "I think me being the lady I am, I see you get a kiss too."I smiled before pressing my lips onto his.

He kissed back wrapping his arms around me kissing me more meaningful than ever. I kissed him even more loving his lips. We stayed like that until my lungs were one second on giving up. We stood there breathing heavily. "Woah, why did you kiss me like you were never going to see me again?"I asked.

He looked down licking his lips. "I love you, Sarah. Everything with any other woman is a mistake and its a mistake I have to live with for the rest of my life."He frowned.

"Justin what mistake did you do?"I asked. "I love your hair, your eyes, your body, your personality, the way you look when someone makes you mad."He smiled giving me one bone crushing hug before walking away. I grabbed my things seeing that flashes were going off. I turned seeing paps flashing away making me roll my eyes.

I walked inside and went straight to my room putting up my things. I went to my bed and sighed laying down falling into a good deep sleep.

*-*

This was a filter chapter the next one is very interesting this one was just make up for Chapter 19. Chapter 19 will be really good I swear. So there you guys go remember that on Chapter 20 give me five comments on this book and you will have the next book to this. :) Thanks guys love you so much. I won't leave you guys on Chapter 20 if you I promise.