ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ OᑎE

In the daytime, I'm Marinette, just a normal girl, with a normal life. But there's something about me that no one knows yet! Cause I have a secret! I live a life that's full of fun, it keeps me sharp and on the run. When evil comes I find a way to use my force and save the day! Life's got me spinning round, my feet are off the ground. And when the sun goes down, you had better hang around.

✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺

"Miraculous Ladybug!" I yelled throwing the bicycle pump Lucky Charm into the air. As it reached the highest point in the throw, the pump exploded into a large array of red and black petals. The petals flew around Paris repairing all the damage caused by the fight with The Mastermind.

"Pound it!" Chat Noir and I said bumping our fists together in our usual post-battle celebration.

"Wh-Where am I?" Came a voice from behind us. I turned around to see a young boy about the same age as myself. He tried with all his effort to stand, but was too weak and failed his mission. I walked over to where he sat on the ground and knelt down beside him.

"We're on a roof near the Eiffel Tower, your safe now. You had been Akumatized by an evil man called Hawkmoth," I began explaining to him, "We defeated the Akuma that had possessed you, and freed you. You can go home now if you like". I stood up and held out my hand for him use as a bit of support. Chat Noir came over to help, and we soon had him standing again.

"Thank you M-Miss Ladybug," the boy said, "I'm sorry for the trouble I caused"

"It was no problem," Chat Noir told him right as I heard my Miraculous beep telling me that I only had seconds before I became me again. "You'd best be off m'Lady," Chat told me as he bowed low to the ground. I nodded to him and ran to the edge of the building that I was standing upon. As I leaped off I threw my Yo-Yo in the direction of a tall building. The Yo-Yo wrapped itself around one of the many chimneys that it had on its roof. When I tugged on the string it pulled me towards my destination.

I landed on the roof and glanced back over my shoulder to where I had come from, and as I had guessed Chat was still watching me, silly cat. I looked down the other side of the building to make sure nobody was there. No one was. I jumped down into the small ally and a fraction of a second later I transformed back into Marinette.

My kwami Tikki flew from my left earring and stopped in front of my face, "You were cutting it a little close there Marinette!" She said in a firm voice.

"I'm sorry Tikki, I had to tell that boy where we were," I tried to explain, but she would have none of it, she crossed her little arms and closed her eyes. "You know you can't get caught Mari, it's the rules! Nobody can know who you really are!" She wasn't like this very often.

"What's wrong Tikki?" I asked a little worried for my small friend. She was usually happy and bubbly, but right now that was not the case.

"You've been cutting it close for a few days now! You've almost been caught three times!" She explained to me still quite grumpy. "That and I'm really tired cause you've been using  me too often, even when you don't need to save anyone". It's true, I had been abusing my powers a little too often. More than just for saving Paris, I had been using them to get to school on time, and even to watch Adrien. Only to make sure he doesn't get hurt. Uh- because he's a famous model, and. Oh I give up, just forget I said that.

"It'll be ok Tikki," I say trying to make her calm down a little bit. But no matter what I tried she would not listen, she huffed and flew straight down into my bag where she could get some rest. Maybe that'll settle her, a good recuperation. I decided that I should head home, mum was probably wondering where I was.