ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ ᔕI᙭

Our world had turned to dystopia in the matter of months. I never knew that hawkmoth had the ability to do this. I had seen the man himself many times since I had lost my partner, he always offered that if I gave my miraculous to him, he would return our world to what it had been before. Many times I had been tempted to, especially when I found out that Adrien had also been taken.

But I knew that I could not trust hawkmoth to keep to his side of the bargain, this was what his plan was in the first place. I must save Paris. No, I must save the world. It'll be hard, I do not have my partner with me but I have to find a way.

I must be honest with myself. I'm scared. So much more scared then I have ever been in my entire life. I don't know how I would describe where I am, other then as a prison beneath the Eiffel tower. The walls on either side of me are lined with the bared doors of holding cells, each filled with sleeping people. Many of these people are ones who I know.

Slowly I make my way down the hall. I don't know why, but I'm being very quiet about it. These people were put to sleep by those monsters, nothing will wake them. Keeping this thought in mind I begin to speed up my movements to almost a run. But I can hear my footsteps echoing around the halls, and this sets my nerves on edge.

After a few minutes I can't take anymore and so I slow myself back down to a jog, then slowing even further till I'm creeping very softly along. I haven't seen anyone other then the sleeping people, but I know I must stay causious. That's till I see my mother.

"MAMA!" The words fly out of my mouth before I can even think to say them. Forgetting my causion I run headlong towards where I can see her leaned up agains the bars of he cell. "MAMA!" I shout again, tears falling uncontrollably from my eyes.

"Pleas wake up mama," my sobbing is uncontrollable and painful. It's many months since I had last seen her, so seeing her looking so, peaceful, was different. Peaceful.

Slowly I sand up, taking another look around me. The people are all asleep, and they're peaceful, not afraid. They aren't restless, nor are they in any immediate danger. I don't need to rush this, I need to take my time. I have to plan every single step. With out my partner, this is going to be so much harder. Now is not the time
to loose it.

Taking one last look down at my mothers sleeping body, I begin to creep my way own the hall once more. No guards means that I can afford to move fast, but knowing that I need to carefully plan my actions, I decide it wise to take it at a steady pace.

I've never seen the monster kill anybody, only take them while they sleep. This made many people scared to sleep, myself included. But sleep was important for us to function, so it was inevitable we would fall asleep. This was when he attacked. These days there weren't many children left, they always slept the most. Maybe the Nightmare is only a child? But he couldn't be, Hawkmoth can't even control him. And from what I understand, he hasn't even given Chats Miraculous to Hawkmoth.

Maybe I can find Chat he could help me. I've never really been able to do anything without him. That stupid Cat, I never thought that I could miss such a flirt. It had really been a hard couple months without him, I know that till now, I hadn't donned the Ladybug persona since I lost him. I told myself it was cause I was angry at Tikki for not holding the form. But I have to be honest with myself.

No one can stay angry with Tikki. It's just a physical impossibility.

No, the truth is quite far from that. I simply don't believe that I am strong enough with out Chat. In the beginning when I first got my miraculous I didn't think I'd be able to do it. But I was wrong, "with the help of you Chat Noir I was able to do what I needed to do. But in the end I completely blew it. I din't capture the Akuma, I didn't de-evilise it, I just let it go.