ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ ᖴOᑌᖇ

Who likes my new banner? I made it myself! I think it's quite cool, anyway enjoy the chapter, sorry it's so late...

✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺
Right before I fell unconscious I felt my little Kwami get absorbed into my earrings. My vision came back, and I felt my strength return. I let out a little laugh as my red and black ladybug suit wrapped its way around my body. I traced my hand over my eyes as my face mask appeared with the motion. Magically a string with my YOYO attached to it materialised around my waist.

Back into reality, there was a strange looking creature just a few meters ahead of me, he had strange horns which curved down under his arms. He was a dark gray colour, with glowing red eyes. His face was flat and didn't appear to have a nose or mouth. It felt like those red eyes of his were staring straight into my soul. It was quite unsettling.

"Don't let him look at you for to long ladybug!" I heard the all too familiar voice of Chat Noir.

"It's going to be difficult fight then," I said in reply, "What do you suppose we do?"

"Well I guess we'll have to find a way to make him, not see us?" Chat Noir got less confident in his 'plan' with every word. I face palmed and he just shrugged.

Once more I began to feel week, I felt as my eyelids got heavy and I could barely keep myself awake. "Go to sleep Marinette!" the voice was back, "Give in to The Nightmare little girl, you don't stand a chance". I had to fight it, I couldn't lose the battle this soon. I had to stay awake. "NO!" I shouted.

Suddenly I snapped back, I didn't feel tired anymore. I looked up and saw that the monster was no longer looking at me. But was instead holding it's face. "That should hold him off for a while. Come on, let's get out of here!" Chat said. I looked over to him and saw that he was looking at me with a face of familiarity. This really confused me, he was looking at me like I was an old friend, not an ally. Like he knew me, not as ladybug, but as Marinette.

"Come on, Ladybug!" He Yelled grabbing my hand and taking off running. We ran away from the Nightmare. I looked back to the beast behind us, he was recovering to the blow fast. His hands were no longer holding his face and I could see his head darting around looking for us. Soon enough he spotted us. Looking forward again I heard him let out blood curdling roar. Chat Noir, still holding my Hand, suddenly darted around a corner pulling me behind him.

I could hear the thudding of his foot steps as he followed up the street sliding along the ground as he rounded the corner behind us. Daring to look overt my shoulder again, I saw him running on all fours, he was gaining fast.

Chat pulled me around another corner and then before The Nightmare could follow he pulled out his staff shooting us on top of a building. We stood there for a few seconds before our foe followed around the corner. Chat pulled me down as The Nightmare passed our building not noticing that we'd disapeared.

I went to stand but Chat only held me tighter. "Chat, let go," I said attempting to pry him off my body. He didn't move. I looked down to his face and saw only hurt.

"Why did't you tell me?" he asked.

"Tell you what?" I asked

"That you're LadyBug"

I looked him quite confused, "You know that I'm Ladybug".

"I know that, but why wouldn't you tell me that Marinette is Ladybug?" He said looking me in the eye. I opened my mouth to speak but before I could say anything, the building below us started to shake. Looking down I could see cracks, followed by a deep rumbling.

And before we knew it the building crumbled bellow us. Chat grabbed me and threw me from where I was standing to another building nearby. But before he could follow, he disappeared into the rubble. I screamed out for him but he was never going to respond, he was gone.

From my position I could see The Nightmare rummaging threw the rubble looking for Chats body. "I can't watch this!" I murmured to myself, but before I could pull my eyes off of the ruin, I saw Chats body being pulled out.

How will I ever win this one?

✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺
Hey guys! Sorry that's it's been so long, I've just been way to busy with school. I wrote this chapter as fast as I could, and it may be a bit short but it's all I can do for the time being. I'll try to do another chapter some time over the next few weeks, but I can't promise anything.