ᑕᖺᗩᕈTᙓᖇ ႶტT ᔕᙓⅤᙓႶ

What's this??? Two chapters in one week??

Well, no...

Sorrynotsorry... Kinda sorry...

Anyway... I'd just like to have a little chat. If your reading this roughly around the same time ts published and you've been reading for a while, you would know that I haven't updated in months... if your reading this in the future and I've got a bit more written, then... I hope hover cars are as awesome as we'd hoped...

Anyway, I'd like to talk about why I don't upload very often. I'm a busy lad. Really simple, I finished school last year and I thought it'd give me plenty of time to write, it didn't... I got a job, I started attending TAFE College, I'm studying a higher education degree in design and engineering, so there is a lot of work.

I work in a restaurant doing what my boss wants, when he wants it, most of the time this includes washing up after everyone and keeping the floors clean so the chefs don't fall over... not a fun job...
I have a ton of assignments, I have to be on call, i have to be ready all the time.

And on top of all of this, I have just been struggling to write this, my original plans have gone out the window, and as I'm writing this I'm coming up with new ones... yeah, plot, hasn't happened yet.

Also another thing I would like to talk about is commenting and voting. I noticed earlier that this book has hit over a thousand reads! That's incredible, I never expected it to happen. Thank you so much guys! This book has at the moment become my primary focus, and I hope to upload again soon. Now I have set the impossible goal of getting this book into the top 100 miraculous books... I cannot do this alone. I need your help. To get this book up, it needs even more reads, I will try my best to upload more often now, and to make the uploads fun.

The next bit falls to you guys, the way Wattpad works, is that the books with the most reads votes and comments get shown first, so if a book has no comments and not many votes, nobody will see it so the book won't get more reads, and the author won't have motivation to upload. The thing that did in fact motivate me to upload again, wasp a really nice comment from @hoori145, if it wasn't for her, you probably won't have the chapter six I just made.

Nice comments are what make people want to write, if nobody votes or comments, I'm going to think you guys aren't enjoying the boo, so I won't write as much...

Anyway thank you if you read down this far! And if you did and can prove it by commenting your favourite part of my story so far, or suggest a new title... the current one just doesn't seem to fit to much at the moment... hehe...
And if you do one of these I'll give you a shout out/dedication thing, when chapter seven does in fact happen! Thank you again! And have a wonderful life! Bye for now!