Chapter 9

It was the first time he had ever told me. I had told him earlier, but he didn't return it. I wondered if he felt the same way, but hearing it come from his mouth made everything feel so much better.

"I know. And I love you too." I spoke slowly as I smiled back genuinely. I stood from his bed, and walked over to his window.

"I love hearing that. You don't know how happy it makes me feel. You know, since the accident I have always thought that I was hopeless. That no one would be able to love me. That no one would want to be around me. That I was broken." He said ending in a melancholy voice.

I walked back to his bed and placed a small kiss to his right cheek. "You are not broken."

I placed another small kiss on his lips. "You are amazing. I still look at you the same way I did before."

I gave him one more kiss on his lips, but this one was different. He pulled me closer with his good hand. It started out slow and innocent. Like our first kiss, the one that got our relationship started. I rested my hands on his chest, feeling his heart beat starting to speed up. He pressed his lips to mine, and it started out as a soft kiss that lingered. Then it was like something in me switched. I was kissing him deeply and hugging him close.

My emotions were like fireworks. This is something that could work, he's my best friend. This is perfect. This is how life is supposed to be.

After a couple minutes, we both slowly pulled away. I looked in his eyes, trying to see if there could be some response from them. His blue eyes were cloudy, yet showed some sense of happiness.

"I love you, Landon. You're still the extremely attractive, adorable, funny guy that I couldn't get out of my head. My feelings haven changed. And they won't. I love you." I said slowly as realized that the guy I was staring at was the one. The one. The guy that makes everything okay, even if its not. Even when things aren't okay, they are when I'm with him.

"Aria. I can't help feeling like I don't deserve you. I mean, you need a guy who can make you happy. That can drive you places. That can do everything you want to do. You deserve someone who can do that. And I can't. I don't deserve you." He said with a slight tint starting to grace his newly stubbed cheeks. Just then my phone buzzed. Ruining the sappy moment all together.

I checked it, seeing a message from Andy pop up onto the screen. I opened the message and read. "Get home now. WW3 is happening right now. S.O.S!"

"Um, I née to go. I hate to, but I think something crazy is happening at my house right now."
I said as I gently kissed his forehead before giving him a quick hug.

"Okay. Come over when ever you want." He said sounding somewhat glum.

"I love you Landon." And with that I walked out of his bedroom, shutting his door before walking out of his house.

I could hear screaming coming from my house. Loud and clear. My mom and dad were in a fight. Anyone could tell that.

I took a deep breath before opening the front door, hope in with all my heart they weren't in the front room.

Here we go.
_______________
Hey guys! Guess what! I got an Instagram! I would love to follow you! My username is @justcallmeshiii. I'll post pictures and sneak peaks of the next chapters!

What do you think of this chapter? Like it? Hate it? Let me know!

Votes always make me want to update faster, just so you know ;)

Thanks for reading!