Chapter 9

A/N: This Chapter is Dedicated to Small_Mabel, btw you might make a cameo of you later on in the story. Alright lets get this chapter started.

It has been 2 months since the Disney trip, and it is getting close to Tyrone's second birthday. Luckily for Dipper and Pacifica found a way to handle the terrible twos, mainly because they decided to hold his potty training off until later because they know he won't budge.

Right now Tyrone was bugging his parents, like every toddler.

"Tyrone for the last time I said no," said Pacifica.

"But mommy," said Tyrone.

"No!"

"But mommy!"

"Tyrone no means no!"

Tyrone breaks into a temper tantrum.

"If yo stop that now I'll give you a cookie," said Pacifica.

Tyrone still tantruming.

"Damn though that would work," said Pacifica.

Meanwhile with Dipper.

Dipper was in the park helping Jackson with his music class.

"Thanks for helping me out man," said Jackson.

"No problem," said Dipper, "By the way what's the hell is Emma's problem?"

"I don't know, she's either having her first period or has extreme anger problems," said Jackson, "And sadly the jury is still out."

Just then they hear a guitar smashed.

"Xander said I had a small brain," said Emma.

"You say you have one," said Xander, "For crying out loud you said it all the time."

"My dad's not a dinosaur," said Emma.

"What where did you get dinosaur out of that?" Xander asked.

Emma smashes a drum on Xander's head.

"I want my mommy," said Xander.

"Sometimes I don't think this job is worth the $700 a week," said Jackson.

An hour later Dipper comes home and sees Tyrone tantruming and Pacifica trying to calm him down.

"Let me guess you told him he can't have a pet and he did this?" Dipper asked.

"Exactly," said Pacifica, "Apparently he started his terrible twos a few days early."

Dipper though quietly for a second.

"Hey Tyrone, I know how you can get a pet," said Dipper.

Tyrone stops crying.

"Weally daddy?" Tyrone asked.

"Yeah all you have to do is draw a picture of the pet you want, place it under your pillow, and the pet fairy will deliver it to you," said Dipper.

Dipper hands Tyrone a piece of paper and a blue crayon.

"Go draw the picture," said Dipper.

"Okie Dokie Daddy," said Tyrone.

Tyrone sits down at his little table with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on it and starts doodling.

Dipper and Pacifica walk into the kitchen.

"Are you sure this is a good idea, I mean I don't know if he's ready for a pet, he's almost 2," said Pacifica.

"Hey Mabel and I had a pet cat when we were 2, and unfortunately died while we came to Gravity Falls several years ago," said Dipper.