Chapter 26

A/N: Alright I decided to jump ahead a few months in this chapter because it's time for Arianna's First sleepover, lets get chapter №26 started.

Tonight was Arianna's first sleepover, her best friend Sammy was coming over. She originally wanted both Sammy and Jason to come but he got stomach flu and couldn't go. Arianna was changing her diaper when the doorbell rang.

"Ari your friend Sammy is here," said Dipper

"One second daddy!" yelled Arianna.

Arianna finishes up and ran downstairs to see Sammy sitting on the couch.

"Sammy!"

"Arianna!"

The girls hug.

Just then, the now 8 year old, Tyrone came into the room holding a sleeping bag.

"Tyrone where are you going?" Dipper asked.

"I'm going to a sleepover at Ethan and Aden's house," said Dipper, "Didn't mom tell you that?"

"Oh right," said Dipper, "You got you firefly phone on you?" (Firefly is that phone parents give to kids even though it only has like 4 buttons and no touch screen)

"Yes dad, gosh when am I going to get a real phone?" Tyrone asked

"Either your next birthday or Christmas," sad Dipper.

"Still too far," said Tyrone as he walked out the house.

"Sorry you girls had to see that," said Dipper.

Arianna turns on the TV while sipping on a juicebox.

"I think your brother's cute," said Sammy.

Arianna spit takes her juice box.

"Gross," said Arianna, "He eats his fingernails and thinks farts are funny."

Sammy gave a blank expression.

"And.... I'm over him," said Sammy.

Arianna giggles at her friend.

About an hour later they were getting in their pjs although Sammy was freaking out about something that she stormed her entire backpack looking for it.

"Where is it?" Sammy asked.

"Where is what?" Arianna asked.

"My stuffed bear Mrs. Sprinkles," said Sammy, "I never sleep without it, my mommy gave it to me when I was still in diapers, oop sorry."

"I get that a lot," said Arianna.

"Anyways if I don't sleep with her I get nightmares," said Sammy.

Sammy starts getting emotional and Arianna comforts her.

"It's okay I can let you use one of my plushies if you want," said Arianna.

"Really?" Sammy asked.

"Really!" said Arianna.

Arianna runs over to her toy box and opens it up to reveal a ton of plush toys.

"Woah!" said Sammy.

"I know," said Arianna.

Sammy looked through the toy box until she grabbed a plush penguin.

"This one is cute," said Sammy.

"That one is Pickles," said Arianna.

"Why did you name it Pickles?" Sammy asked.

"It's a fun word to say," said Arianna.

The girls start laughing.

They get in their pjs. Arianna was wearing a nightgown with Joy from Inside Out on it while Sammy was wearing a Powerpuff Girls Nightgown.

They both run downstairs and started to watch a movie.

"Okay what do you wanna watch?" Arianna asked Sammy.

Sammy started browsing the movies they have and picks Lilo and Stitch.

"How bout this one?" Sammy asked.

"Yes!" said Arianna.

They watched the movie and when it was over Pacifica told them it was time for bed.

The next day they woke up to see Pacifica baking blueberry muffins.

They were about to each grab one until Pacifica stopped them.

"Woah you 2 these are very hot, you don't want to hurt yourself do you?" Pacifica asked.

"No Mrs. Arianna's mommy," said Sammy.

"No mommy," said Arianna.

"Good," said Pacifica.

A few hours later someone came to pick Sammy up.

Dipper opens up the door to see Sheriff Blubs and Deputy Dorland standing there.

"Whatever it is I didn't do it," said Dipper.

"Relax were just here to pick something up," said Blubs.

"Uncle Blubs and Dorland!" said Sammy.

Sammy ran over to her uncles.

"Aw how's our favorite niece doing?" Blubs asked.

"Fine," said Sammy.

"Go wait in the car, your mommy's expecting you home soon," said Dorland.

Sammy ran towards the car.

"Huh did not know you two were uncles until now," said Dipper.

"Well she is my sister's kid," said Blubs.

"Alright see you around," said Dipper, "Also I'll make sure Tyrone won't do what he did last week again."

"The burrito incident?" Dorland asked.

"Bingo," said Dipper.

He closes the door.

"Hey how was I suppose to know beans turns him into a stink bomb?" Pacifica asked.

Dipper just glares.

"Oh right," said Pacifica, "Boys and beans.."

"Don't mix," said Dipper and Pacifica in unison.

A/N: Alright hope you enjoyed this chapter. And yes Blubs and Dorland are Sammy's uncles, I'm confirming it in this chapter, you can all celebrate. If you got a suggestion for a future chapter leave it in the comments, I'll see you next time. Alright I'll see you guys next time.