Chapter 13

A/N: Todays chapter suggestion comes from xBarelyRoseyx who came up with the best Tyrone idea, also another idea that will be used in another chapter. But lets do some Tyrone cuteness.

It was 7am in the Pines residence and Pacifica was getting 2½ year old Tyrone up from his slumber.

"Mommy why did you wake me I was sweeping?" Tyrone asked.

"I don't want you sleeping all day on your first day of daycare," said Pacifica.

"Aww I don wanna go to daycawe mommy," said Tyrone.

"Did I mention daddy made double chocolate chip waffles for your special day?" Pacifica asked.

Tyrone flew out of bed and ran towards the kitchen.

"I had a feeling that would work," said Pacifica.

Pacifica walks into he kitchen to see Tyrone munching on a waffle with chocolate all over his little face.

"Mom's recipe never fails, make the regular waffles but add more chocolate chips than you need too," said Dipper.

After Tyrone was finished, Dipper wiped the chocolate off of his face, takes Tyrone to his room, and gets him into a Toy Story tshirt.

"Do you want to wear pants?" Dipper asked, "I mean you don't to."

"Nah!" said Tyrone.

"Okay that takes 15 minutes out of our schedule," said Dipper.

Dipper ties Tyrone's sneakers.

"Okay now we need to change your stinky diaper," said Dipper.

Dipper pokes Tyrone in the belly making him laugh.

While Dipper was changing Tyrone he started thinking.

"You know one of these days, Mommy and I got to get you potty trained," said Dipper, "How does that sound?"

Tyrone blows a raspberry.

"We'll talk about it again once your sister is born," said Dipper.

Dipper finishes changing Tyrone.

Pacifica walks in.

"You be a good boy for mommy on your first day okay," said Pacifica.

"Okay mommy," said Tyrone.

Pacifica gives Tyrone a hug and kisses him on the forehead

Dipper takes him down to his car. He straps Tyrone into his car seat and gets in the driver seat.

They drive off until they stop at a building painted in bright colors with baby blue lettering spelling out, "Honey Bea's Daycare Center."

Dipper takes Tyrone out of his car seat and brings him inside.

He places him in the caterpillar room.

"Dipper Pines, is that you?"

Dipper looks up to see Candy Chui standing there.

"Oh hey Candy didn't expect to see you here," said Dipper, "Tyrone you remember Candy do you?"

"Eh," said Tyrone shaking his hand.

"Well to be fair that last time he and I met was a year and a half ago," said Candy.

"Before I leave, what are you doing here?" Dipper asked.