Chapter 7

Hey it's XxZelda_AnimexX! This is a little note saying that I'm glad people have been liking my story. This has taken me some time to come up with and I'm happy my hard work has paid off! I take all your comments as support to keep going with this story! Thank you for all your love and support. Plz comment and vote! さようなら☆〜(ゝ。∂)

Y/N POV

The morning rose the sun as me and Zen were sitting in the garden laughing and smiling. "Well I have work so I should be off now, Thank you Zen" I said as I got up to walk over to the gates. "Why are you thanking me?" He asked, "because you've let me have the feeling of falling in love, back then and now! I'm really glad I've met you, again and again.", I smiled and walked off leaving him in a blush. When I walked over to the gate I stood there tiredly. "Hey what's wrong with you Y/N" Mike was concerned, "Oh I stayed a bit to late last night". Before Mike could answer a large BOOM came from the village. My eyes widened as I blindly ran into the village. I found where the noise came from and there was a cut down tree and a few people that walked onto it. I hid behind a corner and bumped into someone behind me. I turned around to find Kiki and Mitshuide looking panicked. "What Kiki Mitshuide-" they cut me off "We can't find Zen" I froze processing their words. "We were all shopping in the village and this tree fell between us and we were separated from him." Mitshuide panicked more than Kiki but inside I know Kiki was worried. I then heard a scream and I readied my sword as I looked over the corner. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. These bandits were kidnapping innocent women. A few men were hurt trying to save the ones they loved. I turned around to Mitshuide on the ground and Kiki being tied up. Before I could pull out my sword, this man stood up and pulled it out of my belt. My eyes went wide with fear, I ran into the middle of town and caught a glimpse of Zen. "ZEN!" I yelled as the man had grabbed me and put a cloth to my mouth.

Zen POV

"ZEN!", a familiar voice screamed my name. I turned my head to find Y/N being captured by this gang of bandits. She was put to sleep and they put her in the carriage of women along with what I saw to also be Kiki. I pulled out my sword as they were about to leave. I was done hiding, I needed to save my people, and the one I love.

 I was done hiding, I needed to save my people, and the one I love