Chapter 15

Sorry for not updating, but i am thinking of writing another fanfic. I know I told you I wrote a TaehyungXReader but I deleted it because my friend said it was terrible and to be honest it was. Well anyways enjoy this.

No POV

Today was the day. The wedding of Y/N and Zen. Everyone was gathered at the castle. This was the event of the year. The wedding bells rang and the birds sang in harmony. Zen was standing at the altar. The doors opened and Y/N walked in with her wedding dress flowing behind. The flower girls tossed the flowers around as she looked up to lock eyes with her soon to be husband. she stood at the alter with Zen and he was in awe. The minister opened his book and began to read. They then said their vows. "The woman in front of me now makes my heart flutter and swirl. She brings me happiness and love. She cares for me and I want to be able to care for too. She makes my eyes twinkle and i will never leave her side", Zen looked up at the teary eyed Y/N. "I've never met someone more loving and kind ever in my life. We started as friends but it soon sprouted. I wish to continue being by your side, caring for you, helping you, I never want to wake up from the dream in front of now and I never will", Y/N smiled lightly and the minister continued. "Do you Prince Zen take Y/N as your wife". "I do". "Do you Y/N take Zen to be your husband". "I do". They ended with a kiss and from then on, life couldn't be more perfect than this one.

"I love you"

I've had so much fun writing this. I hope you guys enjoy and read any other upcoming stories. Well goodbye to all the readers of this story. Until next time.