Chapter 14

Hey wassup. It's an update! First I want to inform any Kpop fans that I've made a Tae-hyung/V X Reader from BTS so go check that out. Second I'd like to say thank you to all my readers because this story may be soon ending :(

Y/N POV

Zen requested a carriage and we went into town. I was so excited to go shopping. First we stopped by a bakery and requested a cake. The baker was so honored and gave us a discount. Next we went to the flower shop. "What kind of flowers should we order for the wedding decor?", I asked. "How about  hydrangea?", he smiled, "okay". I ordered the flowers and asked for a light blue  rose bouquet. The lady working there was very nice and put a flower in my hair and congratulated us. We went all around town and ordered food and booked a band for the reception. Afterwards we went back to the castle to be greeted by Designers. "It's time for your fittings", they said, separating us apart. The dress they had made me was beautiful and fit perfectly. I was so excited.

Next I tried on the dress for the reception and was equally as beautiful

The wedding was in few days. The excitement made me worried but I couldn't wait. I'll soon be forever united with the one I love.

I know it's a short chapter and you probably expected more but I'm running out of ideas. That's why the wedding might be the last chapter. Thank you for the support and comment other X readers you think I should do!