Chapter 9

Wasssssssuuuuuuppppp, it's a chapter! But i just want to ask if you guys would go and read two of my new books. "Living under Life" is about a girl and many of her family, life problems that some can relate too. "A Hidden Love" is about a girl who fell in love with Kakashi in the Naruto world. Thx for the support!

Y/N POV

I was scared. How could I have been so reckless. The only female guard huh. I failed, at protecting myself. How, how could this happen. Even Kiki, she's been captured and I feel like it's my fault. "Get up", the voice snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked up to a man with black hair and what looked like a bandits outfit. I got up and he tied me to a line of women about my size. He began to move us back on the boat when I heard a familiar voice in the distance. "Hey get your hands of her!", I looked up in shock, eyes wide, Zen.

He smiled at me, "and why should we listen to you!" A man yelled. Zen got mad and in the fog behind him guards were visible. They all began to fight, women panicking. I ran to Zen as he picked me up into a door and onto a pair of stairs. "Zen how did you-" I was stopped by a kiss. "How could I leave such a pretty girl, no the girl I love", I blushed "Zen, I love you too." He ran off and told me to stay.

~Time Skip~

After Zen had dominated, the women were sent back home and I lay on his back as he rode his horse to Clarines. When we got back we were called by the king, Izana, Zen's older brother. I walked in stiff and he looked me in the eye. "So this is the girl you saved for love huh" the King spoke. Zen stood straight and used a stern voice, "Yes, and someday if she'll take me", he paused and looked a bit softer, "I hope she'll marry me". I stopped as he brought a ring out of his cloak. He smiled and I began to cry, "yes", he hugged me as I was still sobbing. The king laughed, we stood shocked. Once he stopped he smiled, "well I bless this marriage" he said.