teddy duchamp

"Bailey!" I heard my boyfriend, Teddy Duchamp yell. His laughter filled my ears.

I turned around to see him, and our three friends, run towards me, as we walked away from the school building.

"We're all going to the tree house! Want to come with?" He asked, smiling really big.

"Sure! I'd love too!" I replied, smiling back at him.

We walked a little behind the boys, talking to each other. We talked about things that seemed important at the age of thirteen. Like school, friends, television shows.

One thing we didn't talk about, was us. We had both agreed, we were not going to tell the boys about us being together. So far it's been a month, and they haven't noticed anything.

Not because we're ashamed of dating each other, but mostly because we both know, that we'd never hear the end of it. We've witnessed with the other boys having girlfriends, and everyone (mostly Teddy) teasing them, making comments, or embarrassing them in front of their girlfriends. We both agreed that we didn't want that.

"Guys, stop flirting with each other and walk." Chris Chambers teased, turning to face us and smirking. I rolled my eyes.

Once we reached the tree house, everyone was in their own world. Chris and Gordie were playing card games, while talking to Vern. I was doodling in my notebook, with Teddy sitting next to me.

I could feel the boys eyes on us, as if they were planning on interrogating us. I glanced up to see three boys, whispering to each other, and stealing glances at us.

"So, uh. Is there anything anyone wants to say?" Gordie asked. "Y'know, like a secret?" I rolled my eyes. If they thought something was up, they could have just asked. I glanced at Teddy, who gave me a look saying play along.

"Not me." I announced. The other boys eyes glanced up at mine.

"Not at all?"

"What do y'all want to know?"

"I dunno..." Geordie started.

"I mean..." Chris implied.

"We thought..."

"We're dating!" Teddy said, throwing his arm over my shoulder, and kissing my cheek.

"We know." They said

"Just don't use the treehouse as some make out spot, got it?" Chris laughed. "This is where we hang out."
________________________________
a teddy imagine for aesthetic80ss I hope you like it ! 💞

I'm so behind on request & im sooooo sorry !! It's just because, my friend just had her quinceanera & I was in it, so I had to practice, & stuff ! Now I'm planning for mine ! :)