prom- teddy

Tonight's the night. The night Margo had been waiting for ever since she started high school. Senior prom.

It felt like a big celebration before graduation, and kind of like a hey you're almost done with high school! Why don't we celebrate? kind of thing.

She especially couldn't believe that her boyfriend, Teddy Duchamp, is going to actually dress up for it!

Margo was always dressing in jeans and her brothers T-shirts, or the occasional dress & skirt, although that was rare.

She stared at herself in the mirror for the thousandth time that evening.

The doorbell rang, and her heart sank to her knees. It was Teddy. She smoothed out her dress, before taking one last glance at herself. She quickly walked down the stairs to see her boyfriend chatting with her parents.

"He- Woah." She heard Teddy whisper. She blushed, suddenly feeling extremely insecure.

"H-hey Teddy." She stuttered, feeling extremely nervous and embarrassed, especially since her parents were watching the whole thing with tearful eyes.

"You look beautiful, Margo." Teddy complimented. She smiled, feeling a thousand times better about herself.

"Thank you Teddy, you don't look too bad yourself." Her confidence regaining, and her eyes filled with brightness, brighter than stars.

"Shall we get going?" He asked, chucking, and grabbing her hand.

"Bye guys! Have fun!" Her parents cheered.

The two walked towards Teddy's car, and drove towards the school.

(I don't go to many of the school dances & im in the eighth grade so idk much about prom so I'm basing this off of movies lol)

The two walked in together, hand in hand. They talked with their friends, laughed, danced.

They had the most fun they've had in a while. Margo's feet were hurting in her shoes, but Teddy convinced her for one more dance, a slow dance. Margo resisted at first, but them Teddy grabbed her hands, and started to make his way, with her, to the floor.

"Teddy!" She groaned.

"Come on! It'll be fun." He placed his hands on her waist, and she placed her hands on his shoulders.

"See? Slow dancing with me ain't too bad." Teddy laughed.

"Not so bad at all."
________________________________

For xoxox12301 

I UPDATED !!