valentines day- chris

I took a deep breathe, before eyeing the hallways for the billionth time. In my hand was a Valentine's Day card for Chris Chambers.

I know, most people think he's really bad and will end up in jail or something, because of who his family is.

I don't know what it is, but I really like him. We've been talking more and more lately, and I can feel myself falling for him.

I, being the scared person I am, signed in anonymous instead of Kali.

Looking once again, on both sides of the empty hallway, I quickly placed the note in his locker. I let out the breathe I didn't realize I was holding.

I did it. I told Chris Chambers the truth.

Well, technically.
-----------------------------------------------------
*Chris' point of view*

I opened my locker to grab my books for science. I swung the locker door open, and inside it was a note? What?

Dear Chris,
       I've had a crush on you for a while, I know you will never like me back, which is why I signed this anonymous. I just wanted you to know that there is people who care about you. Don't forget it.

- anonymous.

My eyes widened and I could feel my heart beat race. Someone actually likes me? Like, like likes me.

"Hey-o Chris! Oh! Whatchu got there?" Teddy asked me, taking the note out of my hands. He smiled, and looked at me, his eyes filled with mischief.

"GUESS WHAT? SOMEONE LIKES OL' CHRIS HERE!" He shouted to Goride and Vern.

"Here Gordo. You like to write, know who it's from?" Teddy asked, handing the note over to Gordie and Vern.

"No clue, but she seems to really like you. Any girls you have in mind?" Gordie asked me, handing the note back to me.

My mind instantly thought of Kali. A girl in a couple of my classes. She's smart, funny, beautiful, but I know she'd never go for me.

I shrugged. "I dunno."

"Come on man! Of course you do, Sydney Rose!" Teddy said, hitting my back.

Sydney Rose is a girl, who has had a crush on me for the last month. She's pretty, but she's so mean to people. She likes to think she's better than everyone else. She'd probably never wasted her time writing some note, and signing it anonymous.

"She wouldn't write anonymous!" Gordie said, practically reading my mind.

"Well, we better get to class. We'll figure it out later." Vern said, soon after that, we all made our way to class.
---------------------------------------------------
*kali's point of view*

"Hey." I heard Chris say, I looked up, and sure enough, he was standing in front of me. "Mind if I sit here?"

"N-no. I don't mind. You can sit!" I replied, continuing to doodle in my notebook. I could feel his eyes on my paper.

"Kali?" He whispered. "No."

I turned to look at him. "Did you say something?"

"This is probably going to sound crazy, but did you write me a Valentine's note? Your hand writing matches this one." He said, pulling out my note.

"I-I. Uh. Yes." I confessed, knowing it was no used to lie anymore.

"Thanks. I really appreciate it. I like you too, y'know?" He smiled, grasping my hand.

"Oh! Uh.." I couldn't help but smile.

"You have a very pretty smile, y'know that? Your eyes just get brighter when you smile. It's cute."
________________________________

AW I THOUGHT THIS WAS CUTE LOL.

HERES AN IMAGINE FOR riverjudehaimx