Chapter Thirteen

Yui's P.O.V

Natsumi hasn't gone to school for a week now. She said to me she wants to get home schooled. Mum said Natsumi is allowed to stay at home as long she she sticks to study until lunch time.

So that means I have to go on my own to Ouran Academy being an only child. People walk over me asking me 'Where is Yui or Natsumi? Which one are you again?'. I ignored them all.

Walking down the corridor of Ouran academy I build up courage to enter the host club. I thought the twins were meant to be funny and all that.

I enter the host club to find that Honey is running towards me, he wraps his arms around me hugging me tighty.

I notice Tamaki with a confused and worried look "Where is the other twin?! THIS IS SO NOT FABBY DABBY! KYOUYA GET ME A SANDWICH AND MAKE IS CHEESE I SAY!"

"She is sick today so she can't come in for the rest of the week" I say.

"Awww hope I she gets better soon" Honey says no longer hugging me but hugging Usa-Chan.

"So do I" I say sighing.

Natsumi is probaby at home now crying on her own and I'm not there to comfort her.

"Hey" Hikaru says standing in front of me with a sort of sad expression.

I walk around him and look down to Honey "Would you like to have some cake?"

"Yes!" Honey smiles brightly.

I can't look Hikaru or Kaoru at this moment it only reminds of what Kaoru did to Natsumi and it is painful. I guess that this is one of the disadvantages of being a twin.

Sitting with Honey I eat the cake quietly to myself.

Honey suggests that we all play a game together before we go home since he exclaims he was really bored. Since we didn't want to make Honey upset we agreed to his idea.

And the game we were all playing was hide and seek. Kaoru was picked to count to 10.

We all go off and hide in different places around the school.

I hide behind a tree in the small garden on my own, nobody else is around that I know of.

A sound of a twig close by echoes around me. A hand appears in front of me covering my mouth.

"I finally found you" Kaoru's voice whispers in my ear "How dare you pretend to be Yui, Natsumi you are the worse liar I have ever met, how could you tell Yui about me, this deserves punishment"

I try to scream but his hand muffled it. Kaoru appears in front of me still covering my mouth. I stand there glaring at Kaoru. I can't tell him I'm actually Yui. Maybe if I pretend to be Natsumi for now she won't get hurt.

Kaoru's hand is removed from my mouth as he raises it in the air. He slaps it hard against my cheek. No tears fall, no scream comes through my throat. I stand there as Kaoru hits me. I will take in the pain.